U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market Report Overview
U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market size in 2019 is estimated to be $ 22.7 billion, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period 2020-2025. The Healthcare Transportation is a set of systematic process by which health related critical material are transported to and from various location within the healthcare system. The Healthcare Transportation Services enable the convenient movements of patients, medicines, machines and samples & specimens for testing. Improving Healthcare system and growing need for quick transportation are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Moreover, rising geriatric population and advancement of R&D activities further enhance the overall market demand for U.S. healthcare transportation during the forecast period 2020-2025.
The report: “U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market – Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market:
By Type : Medical Transportation, Non-Medical transportation.
By End Use Industry : Hospitals, Medical Centers, Nursing Care Facilities, Airport Shuttle.
- In 2019, U.S. dominates the Healthcare Transportation Market owing to increasing healthcare infrastructure and growing transportation facilities.
- Improving Healthcare system and growing need for quick transportation is driving the market growth of U.S. Healthcare Transportation.
- Detailed analysis of the Strength, Weakness, and opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market report.
- Lack of investment and high maintenance cost of vehicles for transportation are challenging the growth of the market.
U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market Segment Analysis - By Type
Based on the Type, U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market is segmented into Medical Transportation, Non-Medical transportation. The medical transportation segment is forecast to be the fastest-growing segment and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Medical Transportation services required for people with high range of critical or life & death situation. Medical Transportation services is required for unfavorable Medicaid receivers, such as old aged, disabled, and financially backward people who are not able to access healthcare transportation services are contributing to the growth of this segment.
U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market Segment Analysis - By End Use Industry
Based on the End Use Industry, U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market is segmented into Hospitals, Medical Centers, Nursing Care Facilities, Airport Shuttle. In 2019, hospitals held the largest share in the U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market. This is mainly owing to increasing number of hospitals especially in the developed nations and increasing need for cost reductions and more reach which is contributing to the growth of this segment.
U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market Drivers
Improving Healthcare System
Improving healthcare system and growing healthcare facilities are some factors driving the market growth of this segment. Moreover, healthcare providers are providing healthcare transportation services to the patients who require non-emergency healthcare transportation to get different healthcare services which are increasing the market growth of U.S. Healthcare Transportation.
Growing Need For Quick Transportation
Growing need for quick transportation of samples and specimens for testing and increased focus reducing logistics cost are some factor driving the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing ride sharing for healthcare transportation which are contributing to the growth of U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market.
U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market Challenges
Lack of investment and high maintenance cost of vehicles for transportation are challenging the growth of this market. Moreover, lack of investments from local players are restraining its market growth during the forecast period 2020-2025.
U.S. Healthcare Transportation Industry Outlook
Product launches, Merger & Acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market. U.S. Healthcare transportation top 10 companies are Logisticare Solutions LLC, ProHealth Care Inc., Mercy Health Medical Transportation LLC, Molina Healthcare, Inc., Express Medical Transporters, Inc., Aramark Healthcare Technologies LLC, Crothall Healthcare Inc., MTM, Inc., Acadian Ambulance Service Inc. and Mobile Care Group Inc.
- On March 2017, American Medical Response Inc. has acquisition with Lyft Inc. in order to offer non-emergency medical transportation services to patients.
- On March 2018, Uber launches a new digital tool to book rides for patients. These services are known to be cheaper and more reliable than any other mode of non-emergency medical transportation.
1. U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market Executive Summary
2.1 Market Size and Key Trends
2.2 Key trends by Type
2.3 Key trends by End Use Industry
3. U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market Landscape
3.1 Market Share Analysis- Key Companies
3.2 Product Benchmarking- Key Companies
3.3 Financial Analysis - Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market - Startup companies Scenario Premium Premium
4.1 Key startup company Analysis by
4.1.3 Application Analysis
4.1.4 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market - Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case Studies of successful ventures
6. U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters Five Force Model
6.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining Powers of Customers
6.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry Among Existing Players
6.3.5 Threat of Substitutes
7. U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market– By Type (Market Size - $Million/$Billion)
8.1 Medical Transportation
8.1.1 Medical Products
22.214.171.124 Over the Counter (OTC) Products
8.1.2 Incubator Transport
8.1.3 Mobile Treatment Facilities
8.1.4 Patient Transport
126.96.36.199 Mental Health Transport
188.8.131.52 Intensive Care Patient Transport
8.2 Non-Medical Transportation
8.2.1 Mailroom Services
8.2.2 Event Covers
8.2.3 Medical Repatriation Services
8.2.4 Courier Services
9. U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market– By End Use Industry (Market Size - $Million/$Billion)
9.2 Medical Centers
9.3 Nursing Care Facilities
9.4 Airport Shuttle
10. U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market Entropy
11. U.S. Healthcare Transportation Market Company Analysis
11.1 Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
11.2 Company 1
11.3 Company 2
11.4 Company 3
11.5 Company 4
11.6 Company 5
11.7 Company 6
11.8 Company 7
11.9 Company 8
11.10 Company 9
11.11 Company 10
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”.