Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market - Forecast(2023 - 2028)
Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market Overview
Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market size is estimated at $142.4 Million in 2020, projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period 2021-2026. Periodontal Scalers are dental tools utilized in the protective and periodontal care of teeth (frequently human teeth) together with scaling and root planing. The functioning ends are available in an assortment of forms and sizes, although they are constantly narrow at the very top to permit contact with confined recess areas between teeth. They are distinct from periodontal curettes, which have a blunt edge. Periodontal Curettes are manually-triggered tools utilized in dentistry and dental cleanliness for scaling and root planing. The upsurge of dental ailments and augmented attentiveness to dental esthetics are impelling the progress of the Periodontal Scalers And Curettes market. Tooth scaling is a deep-seated dental cleansing that is carried out in conjunction with root planing. Tooth scaling and root planning are approved by the dentists if the mouth has symptoms of incessant periodontal ailment. Tooth scaling and root planning can support the halting of the adverse effects of this condition and maintain a healthy mouth. Ultrasonic dental scalars utilize ultrasound to eliminate calculus deposits from the teeth more efficiently. Ultrasonic dental scalars permit the cleanliness experts to exhaustively eliminate calculus from teeth in a gentle manner, generating the least or nil injury to the teeth and tooth roots which is crucial. Ultrasonic dental scalers operate mechanically utilizing large vibrational energy which efficiently blows calculus, thereby resulting in an effortless removal. Dental Equipment includes dental tools that dentists and other dental professionals utilize to offer dental healing. Dental Equipment typically comprises instruments to analyze, maneuver, cure, fix and clear away teeth and encircling oral structures. The boost in spending for good dental and oral health and the great effectiveness of ultrasonic dental scalers are propelling the Periodontal Scalers And Curettes market during the forecast period 2021-2026.
The report: “Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market Forecast (2021-2026)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market.
By Product Type: Mechanical, Oscillatory.
By Blade Type: Curved, Straight.
By Application: Dental Caries, Periodontitis, Others.
By Geography: North America (U.S, Canada and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific, South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America) and Rest Of The World (Middle East, Africa).
- Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market growth is being driven by the increasing cases of dental conditions like Periodontists and Dental Caries owing to the increased intake of tobacco, alcohol, sugar, and improper diet options being adopted.
- Geographically, North America Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market dominated the Periodontal Scalers And Curettes market share in 2020 owing to the increasing populace affected by dental issues and ailments and the presence of leading players like Den Mat Holdings LLC, A-dec Inc., and Henry Schein Inc. is the North American region. Furthermore, the progressive precautionary and corrective dental healing techniques like ultrasonic dental scalers are fuelling the Periodontal Scalers And Curettes market during the forecast period 2021-2026,
- Periodontal Scalers And Curettes are utilized by dentists and other dental professionals to perform tooth scaling techniques. Tooth scaling processes include the cleaning away of plaque and calculus from teeth expanses and the gingival or gum roots. The increased application of tooth scaling techniques is propelling the Periodontal Scalers And Curettes market during the forecast period 2021-2026.
- The surging demand for periodontal scaling techniques like tooth scaling and ultrasonic dental scalers among teenagers and young adults owing to enhanced awareness of good dental health is driving the Periodontal Scalers And Curettes market during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market: Market Share (%) by Region, 2020
For more details on this report - Request for Sample
Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market Segment Analysis – By Product Type:
Based on Product Type, Oscillatory Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market accounted for the largest revenue market share in 2020 owing to extensive usage in periodontal therapy. The Oscillatory segment has two types: Sonic and Ultrasonic. Sonic and ultrasonic dental scalers are considered power-driven scalers owing to the large vibration energy generated in the oscillation generator which is then passed on to the scaler edge. Ultrasonic dental scalers are propelled by generators, which change electrical energy into ultrasonic waves with the edge vibration ranging between 20000 and 40000 cycles per second. The Oscillatory segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period 2021-2026 owing to their exhaustive utilization by dental professionals attributed to their greater effectiveness in cracking calculus formations than mechanical scalers.
Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market Segment Analysis – By Blade Type :
Based on Blade Type, Curved Blade segment dominates the Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market in 2020 owing to great demand for using curved blade periodontal scalers while handling the teeth located towards the back of the mouth which is not easily accessible. Furthermore, curved periodontal scalers are opted to treat premolars and molars owing to their greater convenience of usage and easier adjustment provided to handle these cases. The Curved Blade segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period 2021-2026 owing to their increased utilization for scaling and cleaning in ultrasonic dental scalers.
Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market Segment Analysis – By Geography:
Based on Geography, North America Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market accounted for the dominant revenue share of 38% in 2020 owing to the rising consciousness around oral health and the increasing demand for dental equipment for oral care in this region. The rising elderly populace and dental ailments like periodontal ailments and oral cancer are driving the growth of the Periodontal Scalers and Curettes market in the North American region. The presence of major key players like Flight Dental Systems and Dentsply Sirona in the North American region is another determinant driving the growth of the Periodontal Scalers And Curettes market in this region. As per the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 47.2% of mature grown-ups aged 30 years and over, are affected by some kind of periodontal ailment. Furthermore, periodontal ailment grows with age with 70.1% of mature grown-ups aged 65 years and over have periodontal ailment. These determinants are further fuelling the progress of the Periodontal Scalers and Curettes market in the North-American region. Asia Pacific is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR in the forecast period 2021- 2026 owing to the increasing population, malnutrition in the developing countries of the Asia-Pacific region, and the increasing demand for dental services. Furthermore, enhanced initiatives adopted by the government and other organizations to boost the knowledge about age-relevant dental ailments are driving the growth of the Periodontal Scalers And Curettes market during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market Drivers
Global Prevalence Of Periodontal Ailments is Expected to Propel the Demand for Periodontal Scalers and Curettes:
As per FDI World Dental Federation, oral ailments affect almost 3.5 billion individuals globally and gum (periodontal) ailment is one of the universal human ailments observed in up to 50% of the populace worldwide. Furthermore, another statistic from the FDI World Dental Federation indicates that it is assessed that 2.3 billion people endure tooth decay (dental caries) of permanent teeth, worldwide. Serious gum (periodontal) ailment, which may lead to tooth loss, is observed in 10% of the global population. The prevalence of these periodontal ailments is fuelling the demand for techniques like tooth scaling in the Periodontal Scalers And Curettes market during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market Challenges
Scalers Should Never Be Retipped But Should Be Replaced:
As per HuFriedyGroup, dental tools like dental ultrasonic scalers must not be retipped. They must be replaced by a completely novel tool once the tips have been bent or broken and are no longer useful. None of the top dental makers in the U.S. will retip any dental tool owing to the possible hazardous outcomes. As per the FDA, retipped tools need to labeled as “retipped” so that the end-user is knowledgeable of the hazards they pose in contamination checks. Retipping is not a simple procedure. Retipping a tool needs discarding the “turner,” not only the tip. Retipping includes compelling the elimination of the working end and force-fitting its substitute, which often creates cracks in the handle where debris and liquid get collected, making it more difficult to cleanse and sterilize suitably. The substitute tool is frequently of a diverse size, form, and structure than the original, and its equilibrium will probably be lost in the procedure. It does not result in an identical substitute of the original tool, and it launches hazards to employed personnel and patients. This is a risky procedure and this issue is challenging the growth of Periodontal Scalers And Curettes market.
Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market Landscape:
The Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market's main strategies include innovative product launches, collaborations, accelerated adoption of progressive technology and market launch of alternatives pertaining to scaler tip sizes and materials. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market top 10 companies are listed below:
- Den-Mat Holdings LLC
- ColteneWhaledentPvt. Ltd
- A-dec Inc.
- Henry Schein Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Kerr Corporation
- Flight Dental Systems
- Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co. LLC
- EMS Medical
- Micron Corporation
- As per an online report uploaded by HuFriedy Group in September 2020, HarmonyTM Ergonomic Scalers and Curettes, produced with TrueFitTM Technology are the current inclusion in the most excellent in-class hand tool portfolio. Aware that almost 70% of Registered Dental Hygienists (RDHs) undergo hand, wrist, and/or arm pain, HuFriedyGroup keyed up to create an inventive and really ergonomic hand scaling solution. Ergonomic Harmony is supported by 2.8 million data points.
- In December 2020, DenMat introduced “oralprocare.com”, a novel website offering restricted access to rare oral health and contamination check commodities directly to customers. OralProCare.com offers purchaser access to various exclusive at-home oral healthcare commodities inclusive of the Rotadent ProCare ® power toothbrush and Perio Restore ® oral cleansing gel.
Report Code: HCR 75788
Report Code: HCR 0541
For more Lifesciences and Healthcare related reports, please click here
1. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends
2.2 Key trends by Product Type
2.3 Key trends by Blade Type
2.4 Key trends by Application
2.5 Key trends by Geography
3. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market - Comparative Analysis
3.1 Company Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2 Financial Analysis– Key Companies
3.3 Market Share Analysis– Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis
3.5 Pricing Analysis- Average Selling Price
4. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market - Startup Companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Key Startup Company Analysis by
4.1.3 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing Business Index
5.3 Case Studies of Successful Ventures
6. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market - Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
6.3 Porters Five Force Model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market – Strategic Analysis
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Market Life Cycle
8. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market – By Product Type (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
9. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market – By Blade Type (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market – By Application (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
10.1 Dental Caries
11. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market - By Geography (Market Size –$Million/$Billion)
11.1 North America
11.2.7 Rest of Europe
11.3.4 South Korea
11.3.5 Australia & New Zealand
11.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
11.4 South America
11.4.3 Rest of South America
11.5 Rest of the World
11.5.1 Middle East
12. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market - Entropy
13. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market – Industry/Segment Competition Landscape Premium
13.1 Market Share Analysis
13.1.1 Global Market Share – Key Companies
13.1.2 Market Share by Region – Key companies
13.1.3 Market Share by Countries – Key Companies
13.1.4 Competition Matrix
13.1.5 Best Practices for Companies
14. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market – Key Company List by Country Premium Premium
15. Periodontal Scalers And Curettes Market Company Analysis
15.1 Company 1
15.2 Company 2
15.3 Company 3
15.4 Company 4
15.5 Company 5
15.6 Company 6
15.7 Company 7
15.8 Company 8
15.9 Company 9
15.10 Company 10
"*Financials for private companies would be provided on a best efforts basis”