Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market - Forecast(2023 - 2028)
Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market Overview
Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market size was valued at $121.2 billion in 2020, and it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% during 2021-2026. The growth is mainly attributed to the increasing adoption split units owing to its easier installation, high energy efficiency drives the Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market. Release of greenhouse gases and increasing pollution due to the presence of oil and gas industries has led to the global warming potential which set to create opportunities for the adoption of HVAC industry. The increasing demand in the residential and commercial infrastructure have led to the rise in urbanization. This growing demand in the construction industry will drive the HVAC equipment market. The rising adoption of split units, especially ducted split air conditioners will drive the market growth. The continuous increase in the prices and availability of these raw materials has been a major challenge for the HVAC equipment market.
Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market Report Coverage
The report: “Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market Forecast (2021-2026)”, by IndustryARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market.
By Cooling: Cooling Towers (Evaporative Cooling Tower, Hybrid Cooling Tower), Air Conditioners (Split Unit, Central, Window and Others), Chillers (Centrifugal, Absorption, Screw, Water Cooled and Others), Coolers (Ducted, Windowded) and Others
By Heating: Heating Pump (Air to Water, Air to Air, Water to Air), Boilers (Gas Condensing, Oil Condensing, Steam Water and Others), Furnaces (Oil, Gas, Electric and Others), Space Heaters, Unitary Heaters and Others
By Ventilation: Ventilation Fans, Draft Inducers, Humidifiers, Air Filtration, Air Purification, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers and Others
By Components: Compressor, Control Systems (Sensors, Controller, Others), Expansion Valve, Evaporator Coils, Ventilation Fan and Blower Unit, Filters, Dampers and Others.
By Application: New Fit (Residential, Commercial (Hotels, Retail Building, Others), Industrial, Government and Public Services); Retrofit (Residential, Commercial (Hotels, Retail Building, Others), Industrial, Government and Public Services).
By Region: North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands and Others), APAC (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Others) and RoW (Middle East and Africa)
- APAC dominated the Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market in term of revenue in 2020 owing to the setup of international HVAC exhibitions.
- Integration of IoT technology has been pushing the HVAC industry with growing trend of smart homes in APAC and European regions.
- Increasing adoption of variable refrigerant technology HVAC systems in commercial sector provide opportunities for the global market.
- High initial investment and stiff competition are the major challenges that hamper the growth of the market.
Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market, By Application, 2020
For more details on this report - Request for Sample
Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market Segment Analysis – By Cooling
Air Conditioners held the major market share of 52.3% in 2020 owing to high adoption of HVAC systems in residential sector. There is high adoption of split type HVAC systems as it involves in easier installation process compared to traditional systems. It is of more efficient and customizable as there are two components to a split system. It also offers less maintenance and value added services as the energy efficiency of HVAC split system is high compared to other types. This is poised to propel the market.
Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market Segment Analysis – By Application
Commercial sector is the fastest growing segment in Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during forecast period 2021-2026. Increasing adoption of ventilation and air cooling systems in offices, retail shops, shopping malls, hotels and others set to boost the demand of Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market. With the increase in investments of IT sector, there is high adoption of HVAC systems in IT offices. Thus, the adoption of HVAC systems is anticipated to increase in commercial buildings, thereby driving the market during forecast period.
Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market Segment Analysis – By Geography
North America dominated the Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market in 2020 with a market share of 37.6%, followed by APAC and Europe. The increasing demand in the residential and commercial infrastructure have led to the rise in urbanization. This growing demand in the construction industry will drive the HVAC equipment market. The rise in the population in various regions such as Asia-Pacific and North American regions will in turn leads to the development in residential buildings which is also a major driver for the HVAC equipment market. The other drivers include the changes in the atmospheric conditions, advancement of technologies and replacement of aging equipment and many more.
Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market Drivers
Increasing demand for energy efficient solutions and smart homes
Adoption of energy efficient appliances has become a major trend. As HVAC systems consume less energy, the pressure on power plants is lessened, which, in turn, reduces the burning of fossil fuels. HVAC system has become a prime choice of equipment that could easily become the backbone for smart homes. This has increased the demand for HVAC systems in industries. Integration of intelligent HVAC system equipped with sensors allow users in controlling the temperature in every room of their house at any point of time. This is poised to drive the market.
Advancements in Technology
Adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) Technology in industries have been driving the Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market. HVAC and building automation systems can be used for analyzing sensor data to run systems more efficiently and provide more comfortable environments. Incorporation of the HVAC industry and IoT provides for vastly superior customer-centric services, enabling remote appliance control. Integration of IoT and IoT in HVAC benefits the industry in various applications such as real time monitoring, preventive maintenance, remote diagnosis, inter-operability in buildings and increased efficiency. This is poised to drive the market.
Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market Challenges
Stiff Competition and High Cost of HVAC Systems
As there are huge number of players, there is stiff competition existing between the players. Due to intense competition, some HVAC companies offer them at low prices. Additionally high capital investment and lack of skilled labor which restricts the new players to enter into market. HVAC maintenance requires constant filter change, and regular check which involves huge cost. Therefore, the maintenance costs also become a major a major challenge for HVAC end users which hampers the growth of the market.
Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market Landscape
Product Launches, Acquisitions, and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market. HVAC major 10 companies include Johnson Controls International plc, United Technologies Corporation, Ingersoll-Rand plc, Daikin Industries Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Toshiba Carrier Corporation, LG Electronics Inc, Fujitsu Limited, Midea Group Co. Ltd and others.
- In November 2019, Johnson Controls had acquired EasyIO Building and Energy Management System (BEMS) product line in order to expand its HVAC and refrigeration systems, thereby driving the market.
- In September 2019, Daikin Industries Ltd had launched a split AC GTL28 3 on the occasion of its 95th anniversary. This new AC draws electricity less than 3.5 ampere which is less than operating a hair dryer or microwave. Introduction of advanced products se t to increase Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market share.
Report Code: AIR 0002
Automotive Heating, Ventilation and Cooling Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends,Application Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2019 - 2024
Report Code: AM 93100
For more Automation and Instrumentation related reports, please click here
1. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends By End User Industry
2.3 Key trends segmented by Geography
3. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market – Market Landscape
3.1 Comparative Analysis
3.1.1 Product/Company Benchmarking-Top 5 Companies
3.1.2 Top 5 Financial Analysis
3.1.3 Market Value Split by Top 5 Companies
3.1.4 Patent Analysis
3.1.5 Pricing Analysis (Comparison of General Price of Industry Solutions)
4. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium (Premium)
4.1 Regulatory Scenario
4.2 Ease of Doing Business Index
4.3 Case Studies
4.4 Customer Analysis
5. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market– Startup Company Scenario (Premium)
5.1 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5.2 Startup Company Analysis
6. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market - Market Forces
6.1 Market Drivers
6.2 Market Constraints
6.3 Porters five force model
6.3.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.3.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.3.3 Threat of new entrants
6.3.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.3.5 Threat of substitutes
7. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market – By Strategic Analysis (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
7.1 Value Chain Analysis
7.2 Opportunities Analysis
7.3 Product Life Cycle/Market Life Cycle Analysis
8. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market – By Components (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
8.2 Control System
8.3 Expansion Valve
8.4 Evaporator Coil
8.5 Ventilation Fans
8.6 Blower Unit
9. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market – By Cooling (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
9.1 Cooling Tower
9.2.2 Water Cooled
9.4 Air Conditioner
9.4.1 Split Unit
10. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market – By Heating (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
10.1 Heating Pump
10.1.1 Air to Water
10.1.2 Water to Air
10.1.3 Air to Air
10.2.1 Gas Condensing
10.2.2 Oil Condensing
10.4 Unitary Heater
10.5 Space Heater
11. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market – By Ventilation (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
11.1 Ventilation Fans
11.2 Draft Inducers
11.3 Air Filtration
11.4 Air Purification
12. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
12.1 New Fit
18.104.22.168 Retail Buildings
12.1.4 Government and Public Services
22.214.171.124 Retail Buildings
12.2.4 Government and Public Services
13. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market- By Geography (Market Size -$Million/Billion)
13.1 North America
13.3.3 South Korea
13.4 South America
13.5.1 Middle East
14. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market - Market Entropy
14.1 New product launches
14.2 M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
15. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market– Industry Competitive Landscape (Premium)
15.1 Market Share – Region
15.2 Market Share by Country
15.3 Market Share By Industry
16. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market – Key Company List by Country Premium (Premium)
17. Heating, Ventilation And Cooling Market - Company Analysis
17.1 Company 1
17.2 Company 2
17.3 Company 3
17.4 Company 4
17.5 Company 5
17.6 Company 6
17.7 Company 7
17.8 Company 8
17.9 Company 9
17.10 Company 10