The global Digital Forensic market is projected to reach at an estimated CAGR of 12 % during the forecast period of 2018-2023. The digital forensic market at present is growing on a slow pace because most of the services or the solutions are not used by the organization. But in the coming years with the increase in the cybercrime there will be a steady growth in digital forensics as well. Europe has the highest market globally followed by North America and Asia Pacific countries.
What is Digital Forensic?
Digital Forensic is the process of recovering, analyzing and interpreting electronic data. The goal of the process is to preserve any evidence in its most original form while carrying out a thorough investigation of collecting and validating the digital data. These can be presented as an evidence to the court or any other judicial system. The main aspect of the forensic team is to identify, preserve, recover, analyze and present. The digital forensic are further classified based on their mode of operations. The following are types of forensic departments: Computer forensic, Network forensic, Mobile device forensic, Database forensic and Multimedia forensic. These departments work on different segments of digital platforms.
What are the uses of a Digital Forensic?
Digital forensic is a branch of forensic science where we restore evidences found in computer, laptop, smartphones, cloud services etc. As we leave traces of ourselves in this physical world, similarly we do leave traces when we work on the digital network. The data will not be completely erased even if we delete the file from our laptop or computer, these data will be stored in the hard disk and it can retrieved. It is similar with other aspects of digital devices we work on. The forensic analysis helps in preventing cybercrimes or cyber terrorism and it also helps organizations from conducting any miscellaneous activities. The main process followed for conducting a forensic would be acquiring, analyzing and preserving the data. The digital forensic can help us in saving our reputation and money.
Market Research and Market Trends of Digital Forensic Market
- Artificial Intelligence have made their way into digital forensics but they are not available in the market. The sophisticated algorithm can be used in document review and cybercrime detection.
- Access Data , a leading software company is coming up with a powerful software for conducting digital forensics investigation, providing the investigator with an ”intelligent assistant” .It helps the examiner in analyzing and processing of the data.
- With the advancement of technology it has become hard for the analyst to conduct forensic research and staying up to date in the technologies
- The future digital forensic is tend to shift from Data centric analysis to Conduct centric analysis(which includes Multi source evidence acquisition, relationship analysis, Intuitive analysis and Automatic analysis based on the profile)
Who are the Major Players Digital Forensic Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Guidance Software (Open Text),SS8 Network, Avatu , CCL Group, Forensic Guru and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2022.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.