Australia hair care market is experiencing a stagnation. The overall Australian cosmetics market was $5.9 billion in the year 2017 and the professional hair care market was $280 million in the year 2017 and anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 1.5% from 2018-2023. The demand for hair coloring products is increasing in Australia. Professional hair shampoos and conditioners is also having the largest market share.
What is Australia Professional Hair Care Market?
Australia professional hair care market is segmented based on the product categories which are generally used by professions in salons and for bridal make ups and also by entertainment industry. The general products which the professionals use for hair care are coloring, straighterns, perms, shampoos and conditioners and many more. There are even different sales channels like online, hypermarkets, retailers.
The different perm products are in demand as there is hot perm and cold perm. Hot perm is more popular than the cold perm. Hot perm is a procedure of permanently curling hair by using chemicals and heat.
What are the major applications for Australia Professional Hair Care Market?
Australia professional hair care market is segmented based on end users like salon and bridal.
Market Research and Market Trends of Australia Professional Hair Care Market:
- Sisley is now offering a new hair care product which is mainly designed to nourish and strengthen which is of copper, zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 which will also protect from pollutions.
- Redken has introduced the all new mega sheet hair mask for dry hair made with a blend of cactus, aloe vera and sacha inchi oil which are generally used to repair the dried-out hair.
- Kerasotes launch the first shampoo with Bain micellaire riche technology with no sulphates and no silicones which cleanses dry hair and leaves it soft and hydrated up to 48 hours.
- Now the hair brands are moving to advanced 3D coloration technology both in salon as well as on online which will help the consumers to find the right product as youcam make up and Redken have collaborated on a new app which allows the users to test hair colors on a selfie.
- The new hairMax laser comb which stimulates hair follicles by transmitting light waves by a process called photobiostimulation which helps the consumers in experiencing renewed hair growth after using the comb.
Who are the Major Players in Australia Professional Hair Care Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes L’Oreal Group, Proctor & Gamble, Kao Corporation, Henkel Ag & Co, Nak and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.