The Global France Professional Hair care Market revenue is $661.7 million by 2017 and growing at an estimated rate of 0.7%. Professional hair coloring products occupied the largest share of 49.2% with a CAGR of 1.6% valuing $326.5 million. The Shampoo and conditioning account for 35% of the overall market in France as of 2017. Perming & Straightening are not balanced to witness much growth due to the negative effects and hair damage resulting from the formaldehyde compound which is used in hair straightening products. Successively a slight dip in the market share can be observed during the forecast period 2018-23.
Market Research and Market Trends of France Professional Hair Care Market
- Natural approach towards beauty which has been adopted by many France consumers where they are increasingly being aware of the ingredients used to make their hair care products, which reflects the move towards greener lifestyle choices. Resisting products which made up of certain compounds such as sulphates, silicones and parabens. This is having a huge impact on the beauty and personal care market.
- Smart Hair care Technology: Protein (soy) made hair care product was introduced into the market which treats the hair from the root, through the core, to the tip for extreme strength and softness. Root, Core, Tip (RCT) is made to regenerate on the whole look and make you feel comfortable of your hair. Proteins are simply magnifying the formulas in each of these lines for better enhancement shows how each product works.
- IoT: A high class brush with a sleek, weightless handle and a high thickness head of boar and nylon bristles. Kerastase that syncs seamlessly to smartphones after each brushing session and also all the data is sent at the same time via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. The smartphone app also provides suggestions for a personalized hair care tips. The built in sensors delivers total hair diagnosis without any extra effort.
Who are the Major Players in France Professional Hair care market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Avon products, L’oreal, Procter & Gamble co, Revlon Inc, Unilever group, Cadiver, Pidielle srl, Davines group and more than 20 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.