The Global South America Bakery Market revenue is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of more than 5.02% during 2018 to 2023. Progressively, Baked Goods by type holds maximum revenue in 2017. Breads & Rolls and Pizzas has very high demand as its revenues are driving the market. Brazil generates high amount of revenue compared to others.
What is South America Bakery Market?
South America Bakery Market has made certain factors in order to reduce health concerns, disposables and high demand for convenient food products. Nutritional value and convenience are driving the growth of the market in this region due to changing consumer trends. Manufacturers are trying to meet the growing demands of consumers by producing organic baked goods, breakfast cereals to retain consumer loyalty. Resulting, the number of traditional bakeries are reducing, as consumers are shopping at in-store bakeries. Technology and efficiency in energy are never seen in one place with all competitiveness and the fast pacing world changes large-scale baking industries in South America.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of South America Bakery Market by Type, Category, Distribution Channel and Geography.
Market Research and Market Trends of South America Bakery Market
- New product launches, M&A's with key players are the strong business strategies in these regions. Such as US-based Flowers Foods had acquired Dave’s Killer Bread and Alpine Valley Bread Company, where Dave's company is number one organic bread brand in the US. Dave’s revenue is around $125 million and growing at approximately 25 percent. Tricor Pacific Capital had acquired Gold Standard Baking which is a leading manufacturer of fresh and frozen premium baked goods.
- Economic growth and a gradual trade up from traditional artisanal method to industrial bakery products boosted growth in South America. High-end machineries are going to be installed in the enterprises to meet the customer demand, resulting investments in the companies. So, this makes bakery sector to be vital in terms of innovation and active response to consumer demand.
Who are the Major Players in South America Bakery market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Grupo Bimbo, Bagley Argentina SA, CSM Bakery Solutions, Empresas Carozzi SA, Sociedad Industrial Monilera SA, Mondelez International, Alimentos Granix SA, Agrofert A.S., Associated British Foods Plc, Cereal Partners Worldwide Plc and more than 20 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.