Wi-fi Chipset Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth And Forecast 2021 - 2026
Wi-Fi Chipsets Market
Wi-Fi Chipsets Market Report Coverage
- Rising demand and trends towards smart homes and government initiatives towards the development of smart city projects all around the world has increased the growth of wi-fi chipset market.
- Smart phones, laptops, and computers has been adopted and used by many developing countries and the cost of these has gradually decreased with the buying power of the individuals has increased.
- North America has the high potential to improve the market with the Smart homes implementation and other advanced IoT technologies.
Wi-Fi Chipsets Market Segment Analysis – By Application
Wi-Fi Chipsets Market Segment Analysis – By Band
Wi-Fi Chipsets Market Segment Analysis – By Geography
Wi-Fi Chipsets Market Drivers
Increased adoption of Smart Phones
Growth in the technology and improved affordability has increased many developing countries. The data transfer is one of the major uses of smart phones and this is a key driving factor to increase the Wi-Fi chipset market. Many countries have almost 100 percent internet penetration and are now looking at providing faster and better services. With Internet infrastructure in place in almost all countries, it can be easily understood why the output of the number of connected consumer electronic devise has increased exponentially over the last two to three years. A very important aspect for each of these connected devices is the Wi-Fi chipset in each and every one of them.
Smart cities Implementation
Implementation of smart cities concepts in many countries which includes developed & developing countries. Infrastructures like smart parking, safety and security, free public WI-FI & others are the major changes taking place. This will drive deployment of Wi-Fi chipsets.
Wi-Fi Chipsets Market Challenges
Increasing Manufacturers and Cost
Wi-Fi chipsets market has become highly competitive and fragmented. The increased number of new entrants has compelled the renowned companies to bring more innovative ideas and quality in the products. Complex embedded systems have increased manufacturing cost along with advancing technologies. Lack of infrastructure and technical complexities also interrupt the services and which in turn impact in decline of market growth.
Wi-Fi Chipsets Market Landscape
- In June 2020, InnoPhase joined STMicroelectronics Partner program to Deliver Industry’s Lowest-Power WiFi and Bluetooth Low energy modules for IoT Devices.
- In January 2020 Qualcomm released a raft of new 6 Hz WI-Fi products including 2 new mobile platforms and 4 new networking chipsets.