Brazil Soft Drinks Market - Forecast(2023 - 2028)
The Brazil Soft Drinks Market research report is an infographic report covering supply, demand and trade statistics for Carbonated Soft Drinks, Juices, Bottled Water and Others, both in volume and value. This report looks at the industry state between 2016-2021 and the forecast till 2027. The report also covers companies, brands, products, trade pricing, patents, university-level research, new product developments, future growth opportunities and M&A analysis.
Detailed Scope of the Report
1. The Production, Import Export/Trade statistics for Carbonated Soft Drinks, Juices, Bottled Water and Others between 2016-2021.
2. Historical demand for Carbonated Soft Drinks, Juices, Bottled Water and Others from 2016-2021 and forecast to 2027.
3. Comprehensive list of companies and revenue for 85+ top companies.
4. Major brands, product benchmarking, and new product launches.
5. Assessment of relevant Mergers and Acquisitions.
6. Investment, projects, and R&D initiatives done between 2016 and 2021.
7. Patenting scenario covering patents filed, published, and granted between 2016-2021.
8. Research framework based on the assessment of 7 Pillars - Supply, Demand, Trade, Companies, Products, Patents, and Macro-environment factors.
Company Snapshot: The top companies are Coca-Cola Industries Ltda., Ambev S.A., Heineken Brasil, Pepsico Do Brazil Ltda and Nestlé Brasil Ltda. Some of the brands mentioned in the report are Coca-Cola, Guaraná Antarctica, Gatorade, Pepsi and Nescau.
Key Takeaways & Recent Developments
A. The production volume of Soft Drinks in 2021 stood at 26729 Million Litres.
B. Import volume decreased from 19.1 Million Litres in 2016 to 7.2 Million Litres in 2021.
C. The demand was 23994 Million Litres in 2021.
D. Philippines Exported more than 19.1% of Soft Drinks to Brazil in 2021.
E. On 19 December 2021, Coca-Cola FEMSA has announced that its Brazilian subsidiary, Spal Industria Brasileira de Bebidas, has reached an agreement to acquire Coca-Cola bottler CVI Refrigerantes.
F. On 19 March 2021, Grupa Żywiec S.A.,the brand Warka Radler 3.5% introduces new flavors to the market every year.This year, the brand has prepared another refreshing product - Pomegranate with Orange.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
a) What was Brazil’s Soft Drinks market size in 2021?
Ans: The demand was 23994 Million Litres in 2021.
b) Where does Brazil Import Soft Drinks from?
Ans: The majority of imports come from Philippines, Italy, Argentina, the US and France.
c) What are the top companies in Soft Drinks market?
Ans: Coca-Cola Industries Ltda., Ambev S.A., Heineken Brasil, Pepsico Do Brazil Ltda and Nestlé Brasil Ltda. are the top companies in the Soft Drinks market.
d) Which are the major local universities/ research institutes involved in R&D?
Ans: University of São Paulo, State University of Campinas and Universidade Federal de Pelotas are actively involved in R&D.
1. Brazil Soft Drinks Market Overview
1.1. Scope and Taxonomy
1.2. Research Methodology
1.3. Executive Summary (Value and Volume)
1.4. YoY Growth Rate
2. Brazil Soft Drinks Market Analysis
2.1. Value Chain and Supply Chain
2.2. PESTEL Analysis
2.3. Porter’s Five Forces
2.4. Top Trends
2.5. Drivers & Restraints
2.6. Challenges & Opportunities
3. Brazil Soft Drinks Market Landscape
3.1. Production Data
3.2. Import Export Data
3.3. Trade Pricing Analysis
3.4. YOY Growth Rate and CAGR Forecast
3.5. Historical Market Size (Value and Volume)
3.6. Market Size Forecast and Industry Outlook
3.7. Investments and Market Growth Opportunities
4. Brazil Soft Drinks Market by Segment - Production, Trade and Demand
4.1. Carbonated Soft Drinks
4.3. Bottled Water
5. Brazil Soft Drinks Market Entropy
5.2. Investments and R&D
5.3. New Product Developments
5.4. Market Growth Opportunities
5.5. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
5.6. Product Benchmarking and Brands
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1. Coca-Cola Industries Ltda.
6.2. Ambev S.A.
6.3. Heineken Brasil
6.4. Pepsico Do Brazil Ltda
6.5. Nestlé Brasil Ltda.
Note: 85+ Companies profiled, a comprehensive list of Brands and product technical specifications covered.
7. Institutional Research Projects
8. Patent Research (2016-2021)
9. Supporting Statistics
10. Data Sources