The France Cauliflower and Broccoli Market research report is an infographic report covering supply, demand and trade statistics for Cauliflower and Broccoli, both in volume and value. This report looks at the industry state between 2016-2021 and the forecast till 2027. The report also covers companies, brands, products, trade pricing, patents, university-level research, new product developments, future growth opportunities and M&A analysis.
Detailed Scope of the Report
1. The Production, Import Export/Trade statistics for Cauliflower and Broccoli between 2016-2021.
2. Historical demand for Cauliflower and Broccoli from 2016-2021 and forecast to 2027.
3. Comprehensive list of companies and revenue for 7+ top companies.
4. Major brands, product benchmarking, and new product launches.
5. Assessment of relevant Mergers and Acquisitions.
6. Investment, projects, and R&D initiatives done between 2016 and 2021.
7. Patenting scenario covering patents filed, published, and granted between 2016-2021.
8. Research framework based on the assessment of 7 Pillars - Supply, Demand, Trade, Companies, Products, Patents, and Macro-environment factors.
Company Snapshot: The top companies are Bonduelle Group, The Gelagri Company, Rungis International Market, Agrial and Grand Frais Gestion. Some of the brands mentioned in the report are Bondulle, Paysan Breton and Le Bio Par Picard.
Key Takeaways & Recent Developments
A. The production volume of Cauliflower and Broccoli in 2021 stood at 236.8 Th Metric Tons.
B. Import volume increased from 55.8 Th Metric Tons in 2016 to 64.4 Th Metric Tons in 2021.
C. The demand was 199.7 Th Metric Tons in 2021.
D. Spain Exported more than 80% of Cauliflower and Broccoli to France in 2021.
E. Brittany and Normandy regions accounted for the majority of the Cauliflower and Broccoli production.
F. The average yield per acre from 2016 to 2021 stood at 6138.7 KG/ACRE
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
a) What was France’s Cauliflower and Broccoli market size in 2021?
Ans: The demand was 199.7 Th Metric Tons in 2021.
b) Where does France Import Cauliflower and Broccoli from?
Ans: The majority of imports come from Spain, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Netherlands.
c) What are the top companies in Cauliflower and Broccoli market?
Ans: Bonduelle Group, The Gelagri Company, Rungis International Market, Agrial and Grand Frais Gestion are the top companies in the Cauliflower and Broccoli market.
d) Which are the major local universities/ research institutes involved in R&D?
Ans: Aix-Marseille University, University of Angers and Montpellier University are actively involved in R&D.
1. France Cauliflower and Broccoli Market Overview
1.1. Scope and Taxonomy
1.2. Research Methodology
1.3. Executive Summary (Value and Volume)
1.4. YoY Growth Rate
2. France Cauliflower and Broccoli Market Analysis
2.1. Value Chain and Supply Chain
2.2. PESTEL Analysis
2.3. Porter’s Five Forces
2.4. Top Trends
2.5. Drivers & Restraints
2.6. Challenges & Opportunities
3. France Cauliflower and Broccoli Market Landscape
3.1. Production Data
3.2. Import Export Data
3.3. Trade Pricing Analysis
3.4. YOY Growth Rate and CAGR Forecast
3.5. Historical Market Size (Value and Volume)
3.6. Market Size Forecast and Industry Outlook
3.7. Investments and Market Growth Opportunities
4. France Cauliflower and Broccoli Market Entropy
4.2. Investments and R&D
4.3. New Product Developments
4.4. Market Growth Opportunities
4.5. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.6. Product Benchmarking and Brands
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1. Bonduelle Group
5.2. The Gelagri Company
5.3. Rungis International Market
5.5. Grand Frais Gestion
Note: 7+ Companies profiled, a comprehensive list of Brands and product technical specifications covered.
6. Institutional Research Projects
7. Patent Research (2016-2021)
8. Supporting Statistics
9. Data Sources