Germany Soft Drinks Market - Forecast(2023 - 2028)
The Germany Soft Drinks Market research report is an infographic report covering supply, demand and trade statistics for Carbonated Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Juices and Others, both in volume and value. This report looks at the industry state between 2016-2021 and the forecast till 2027. The report also covers companies, brands, products, trade pricing, patents, university-level research, new product developments, future growth opportunities and M&A analysis.
Detailed Scope of the Report
1. The Production, Import Export/Trade statistics for Carbonated Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Juices and Others between 2016-2021.
2. Historical demand for Carbonated Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Juices and Others from 2016-2021 and forecast to 2027.
3. Comprehensive list of companies and revenue for 40+ top companies.
4. Major brands, product benchmarking, and new product launches.
5. Assessment of relevant Mergers and Acquisitions.
6. Investment, projects, and R&D initiatives done between 2016 and 2021.
7. Patenting scenario covering patents filed, published, and granted between 2016-2021.
8. Research framework based on the assessment of 7 Pillars - Supply, Demand, Trade, Companies, Products, Patents, and Macro-environment factors.
Company Snapshot: The top companies are Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Deutschland Gmbh, Pepsico Deutschland Gmbh, Danone Waters Deutschland Gmbh, Refresco Deutschland Gmbh and Nestlé Deutschland Ag. Some of the brands mentioned in the report are Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Pfanner, Extaler and Alpro.
Key Takeaways & Recent Developments
A. The production volume of Soft Drinks in 2021 stood at 23640 Million Litres.
B. Import volume decreased from 3387.8 Million Litres in 2016 to 3360.4 Million Litres in 2021.
C. The demand was 24132 Million Litres in 2021.
D. France Exported more than 36% of Soft Drinks to Germany in 2021.
E. On 09 July 2021, Refresco to acquire German beverage company Hansa-Heemann.
F. On 08 April 2021, PepsiCo launches Rockstar Energy + Hemp.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
a) What was Germany’s Soft Drinks market size in 2021?
Ans: The demand was 24132 Million Litres in 2021.
b) Where does Germany Import Soft Drinks from?
Ans: The majority of imports come from France, Austria, Poland, Brazil and Italy.
c) What are the top companies in Soft Drinks market?
Ans: Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Deutschland Gmbh, Pepsico Deutschland Gmbh, Danone Waters Deutschland Gmbh, Refresco Deutschland Gmbh and Nestlé Deutschland Ag are the top companies in the Soft Drinks market.
d) Which are the major local universities/ research institutes involved in R&D?
Ans: University of Bonn, Goethe-Universität and kaiserslautern university of technology are actively involved in R&D.
1. Germany Soft Drinks Market Overview
1.1. Scope and Taxonomy
1.2. Research Methodology
1.3. Executive Summary (Value and Volume)
1.4. YoY Growth Rate
2. Germany Soft Drinks Market Analysis
2.1. Value Chain and Supply Chain
2.2. PESTEL Analysis
2.3. Porter’s Five Forces
2.4. Top Trends
2.5. Drivers & Restraints
2.6. Challenges & Opportunities
3. Germany Soft Drinks Market Landscape
3.1. Production Data
3.2. Import Export Data
3.3. Trade Pricing Analysis
3.4. YOY Growth Rate and CAGR Forecast
3.5. Historical Market Size (Value and Volume)
3.6. Market Size Forecast and Industry Outlook
3.7. Investments and Market Growth Opportunities
4. Germany Soft Drinks Market by Segment - Production, Trade and Demand
4.1. Carbonated Soft Drinks
4.2. Bottled Water
5. Germany Soft Drinks Market Entropy
5.2. Investments and R&D
5.3. New Product Developments
5.4. Market Growth Opportunities
5.5. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
5.6. Product Benchmarking and Brands
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1. Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Deutschland Gmbh
6.2. Pepsico Deutschland Gmbh
6.3. Danone Waters Deutschland Gmbh
6.4. Refresco Deutschland Gmbh
6.5. Nestlé Deutschland Ag
Note: 40+ Companies profiled, a comprehensive list of Brands and product technical specifications covered.
7. Institutional Research Projects
8. Patent Research (2016-2021)
9. Supporting Statistics
10. Data Sources