India Green Coffee Market - Supply Demand Analysis, Top Trends, Future Growth and Forecast (2022-2027)
The India Green Coffee Market research report is an infographic report covering supply, demand and trade statistics for Green Coffee, both in volume and value. This report looks at the industry state between 2016-2021 and the forecast till 2027. The report also covers companies, brands, products, trade pricing, patents, university-level research, and future growth opportunities.
Detailed Scope of the Report
1. The Production, Import Export/Trade statistics for Green Coffee between 2016-2021.
2. Historical demand for Green Coffee from 2016-2021 and forecast to 2027.
3. Comprehensive list of companies and revenue for 20+ top companies.
4. Major brands, product benchmarking.
5. Investment, projects, and R&D initiatives done between 2016 and 2021.
6. Patenting scenario covering patents filed, published, and granted between 2016-2021.
7. Research framework based on the assessment of 7 Pillars - Supply, Demand, Trade, Companies, Products, Patents, and Macro-environment factors.
Company Snapshot: The top companies are Nestlé India Ltd., Tata Coffee Ltd., Hindustan Unilever Ltd., CCL Products India Ltd. and Vayhan Coffee Ltd. Some of the brands mentioned in the report are NESCAFÉ, Tata, BRU, Contential and Vayhan.
Key Takeaways & Recent Developments
A. The production volume of Green Coffee in 2021 stood at 314.2 Th Metric Tons.
B. Import volume increased from 70.7 Th Metric Tons in 2016 to 80.4 Th Metric Tons in 2021.
C. The demand was 70.8 Th Metric Tons in 2021.
D. Kenya Exported more than 30.2% of Green Coffee to India in 2021.
E. South America, Asia and Europe regions accounted for the majority of the Green Coffee production.
F. The average yield per acre from 2016 to 2021 stood at 260.2 KG/ACRE
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
a) What was India’s Green Coffee market size in 2021?
Ans: The demand was 70.8 Th Metric Tons in 2021.
b) Where does India Import Green Coffee from?
Ans: The majority of imports come from Kenya, Indonesia, Viet Nam, Uganda and Brazil.
c) What are the top companies in Green Coffee market?
Ans: Nestlé India Ltd., Tata Coffee Ltd., Hindustan Unilever Ltd., CCL Products India Ltd. and Vayhan Coffee Ltd. are the top companies in the Green Coffee market.
d) Which are the major local universities/ research institutes involved in R&D?
Ans: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Bangalore University and Indian Institute of Science are actively involved in R&D.
1. India Green Coffee Market Overview
1.1. Scope and Taxonomy
1.2. Research Methodology
1.3. Executive Summary (Value and Volume)
1.4. YoY Growth Rate
2. India Green Coffee Market Analysis
2.1. Value Chain and Supply Chain
2.2. PESTEL Analysis
2.3. Porter’s Five Forces
2.4. Top Trends
2.5. Drivers & Restraints
2.6. Challenges & Opportunities
3. India Green Coffee Market Landscape
3.1. Production Data
3.2. Import Export Data
3.3. Trade Pricing Analysis
3.4. YOY Growth Rate and CAGR Forecast
3.5. Historical Market Size (Value and Volume)
3.6. Market Size Forecast and Industry Outlook
3.7. Investments and Market Growth Opportunities
4. India Green Coffee Market Entropy
4.1. Investments and R&D
4.2. Market Growth Opportunities
4.3. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.4. Product Benchmarking and Brands
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1. Nestlé India Ltd.
5.2. Tata Coffee Ltd.
5.3. Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
5.4. CCL Products India Ltd.
5.5. Vayhan Coffee Ltd.
Note: 20+ Companies profiled, a comprehensive list of Brands and product technical specifications covered.
6. Institutional Research Projects
7. Patent Research (2016-2021)
8. Supporting Statistics
9. Data Sources