Owing to the enormous benefits such as crop protection, preservation of food materials, and prevention of vector-borne diseases, the demand in the pesticides market is catapulting. According to IndustryARC, the global pesticide market valued at $55.8 billion as of 2018 and the demand will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.67% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The IndustryARC’s business intelligence
report titled “Pesticides Market: By Type (Bio-Pesticides, Synthetic
Pesticides); By Crop Type (Vegetables & Fruits, Oilseeds & Pulses,
Cereals & Grains, Commercial Crops, Plantation Crops and Others) & By
region - Forecast(2019 - 2025).” The report also documents that increasing
nutritional qualities and rising attention towards the eradication of the crops
is aiding the pesticides market growth. Additionally, the stringent government
environment rules and regulation has had an immense impact on the growth of the
Pesticides Market: Leading Segments
APAC is leading the global pesticide market with the largest global demand share of 32% as of 2018. The pesticide market is expected to continue luring players even after a steady grow, particularly in China. The world's most populous country now has the fourth largest market for pesticide production which has improved the availability of it in the indigenous market also. Additionally, India has a huge market for pesticides due to the greater demand for food grain and increasing horticulture and floriculture.
On the other hand, the pesticides are used extensively for soil application. This key application segment is increasing at a CAGR of
3.1% during the aforesaid forecast period. It has a huge scope with the
accumulation of a pesticide on the soil particle surface.
Pesticides Market: Market Trends and Growth Drivers
· Nano-pesticides are the latest innovative trend in the market. The recent developments in the nanotechnology have surfaced new innovations that has developed the soil and has made it more efficient due to which it can overcome the obstacles. Nanotechnology also lowers the indiscriminate use of conventional pesticide for a healthy environment. This has influenced the pesticides market demand.
· The restraining use of pesticides of cereals, vegetables, and fruits may lead to the loss in the yield. However, using pesticides reduces the loss from the total production. It is popular in the agriculture industry due to its effective application on pests and insects.
· The bio-pesticides has influenced the pesticide market. There are several companies that are manufacturing bio-pesticide and have secured a significant level of attraction that simultaneously contributes to the pesticide market revenue.
· Application of botanical pesticide has become very common for insect and pest management as it is cost-efficient and eco-friendly. The usage of botanical pesticide has envisaged the small scale farmers for triggering value addition and local commercialization of natural resources.
· PreFence, a new organic biological fungicide, was launched in 2018 for wilt and root diseases. It can also be used to suppress grey mold caused by Botrytis
Pesticides Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global pesticides market
Talk to one of our sales representative
about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Organic Pesticide Market
Pesticide Intermediate Market
What can you expect from the
The pesticides market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
& Application 11. Demand
Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be
discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting
To request for a quote, provide your
details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is
a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually,
in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation &
Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food
and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.