Due to increase in the chronic and allergic diseases along with aging population, the demand for healthy diet food is increasing, which is influencing the growth prospects of the functional food market as well as the nutraceuticals market. The benefits of functional food over common food is low cholesterol levels and promotes wellness. On the other hand, nutraceuticals are those food that contains the property of both nutrients and pharmaceuticals. Owing to the fact that functional food and nutraceuticals market is on the emerging level, the market size was $150.02 billion in 2018 and it is projected to grow with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.73% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The finding are from a newly compiled marketscape from IndustryARC, titled “Functional Food and Nutraceuticals Market: By Type (Foods, Beverages, and Supplements); Benefits (Health and Wellness, Disease Prevention, Fitness, Beauty); Origin & Ingredient - Forecast (2019-2025).” According to the analyst, "the integration with well-known and credible system such as educators in food sectors, authorities approving the health claims for functional food can help to accelerate the functional food and nutraceuticals market."
Global Functional Food and Nutraceuticals Market: Leading Segments
North America contributes to the highest profit in the global market. Growing urbanization, high rate of mortality due to chronic diseases and increasing awareness regarding clean eating are ballooning the functional food and nutraceuticals market. The region held the share of 31.82% in 2018 and with growing innovations market will boom over the years.
Among all the application, food application is expanding with a higher rate. Growing interest towards weight management and diseases prevention, consumption of the nutrient diet is the crucial phase which is influencing the demand for food supplements, functional food and nutraceuticals. The food application is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 7.82% through to end period 2025.
Global Functional Food and Nutraceuticals Market: Growth Drivers and Trends
· Nutraceuticals are highly beneficial for the infants and younger consumers to promote the correct growth and energy. The increasing concern of parents towards providing their kids required nutrient is prompting the functional food market and nutraceuticals market.
· The healthy eating supports the skin and beauty care. Rise in a number of female employment is yet other factor driving the growth prospects of the functional food and nutraceuticals market.
· The availability of ready to eat and drink functional food and drinks are accelerating the profit rate in the functional food and nutraceuticals market.
· The probiotics and omega-3 are used in fish oils to reduce the heart-related diseases. The increasing demand for fish oils is also booming the functional food and nutraceuticals market.
· The populations are more indulge into diet plans such as paleo and keto which only demand for low oil, low carb foods. The diet plan are leveraging the demand for functional food and nutraceuticals.
· Increasing demand for organic food, fortified food along with dietary supplements are driving the market.
Global Functional Food and Nutraceuticals Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players bringing various product innovations in the market are The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Unilever, Royal Friesland Campania N.V, Cargill Incorporated, BASF SE and Arla Food Amba.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Nutraceuticals Ingredients Market
B. Nutritional Premixes Market
C. Nutraceutical Excipients Market
What can you expect from the report?
The functional food and nutraceuticals market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue &Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.