According to the new market research report by Industry ARC titled “APAC Packaging Printing Market: By Technology, By Material, By Application and By Country Analysis - Forecast (2019 - 2024),” the APAC Packaging Printing market is driven by the new technological advancements and collaboration strategies adopted by key players.
China holds the major share in the APAC Packaging Printing Market
China dominated the market with a large market share. The growth of the market in China is majorly driven by the growing demand for food & beverages, consumer electronics, and cosmetics & toiletries. As per data released by the National Bureau of Statistics of China, online retail sales in China grew by 23.9% in 2018 over 2017. Japan and India are the other two major markets in the region, with India expected to emerge as the fastest growing market during the forecast period.
Selected/Sample Analysis done in full report
By Technology, Digital technology would emerge as the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. Due to the numerous benefits it brings, an increasing number of companies are expected to embrace digital printing technology in the coming years. In the coming years, 3-D printing technology would emerge as an important technology and play a pivotal role in scaling packaging to new levels of customization and creativity.
By Application, the Food and Beverages segment held the major share in the market and is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. There has been a significant increase in demand for packaged food in the APAC region in recent years, a factor that has had a positive impact on the growth of the packaging printing market.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors and Trends
- Based on applications, Cosmetics and Toiletries will also see a significant rise due to the introduction of 3-D printing technology.
- Toppan Printing Co.Ltd. Has developed the world’s first Digital POP Sign using Full-Color EPD.
- Factors such as rising per capita income and increasing demand for innovative packaging printing are expected to propel the growth of the packaging printing market in the coming years.
The APAC Packaging Printing Market is segmented as below:
A. APAC Packaging Printing Market – By Technology
1. Digital2. Flexography3. Offset4. Rotogravure5. Three-Dimensional6. Lithography7. Screen Printing
B. APAC Packaging Printing Market – By Application
1. Health Care2. Food and beverages3. Cosmetics and Toiletries4. Consumer5. Industrial Goods6. Others
C. APAC Packaging Printing Market – By Country
1. Thailand2. Singapore3. Malaysia4. China5. Australia6. Japan7. South Korea8. India9. Taiwan10. Rest of APAC
1. Flexible Packaging Market
2. Pharmaceutical Packaging Market
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.