Rise in ambulatory surgery centers in various countries, growing need for portable monitoring devices and cost-effective processes, and increase in the frequency of hospital admissions are the major factors influencing the market growth, according to the findings of a business intelligence study from IndustryARC. The report evaluates that the global vital signs monitoring market valuation touched $4,426.28 million in 2018, and the demand will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.28% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The IndustryARC’s latest business
intelligence report, titled “Vital Signs Monitoring Market: By Product Type
(Blood Pressure Monitoring Device, Pulse-Oximeters Devices, Temperature
Monitoring Device) & By region – Forecast (2019 - 2025),” incorporates that
characteristics such as rise in inclination towards home monitoring, increase
in geriatric population, and spur in
the chronic disease incidence rates such as pre-existing health conditions COPD
are the key driving growth factors for the vital signs monitoring market. Additionally,
examining the health parameters simultaneously helps in diminishing the risks
the patient is subjected to during and after the medical treatment process.
Vital Signs Monitoring Market:
Regionally, North America dominates the global vital signs monitoring market with the largest share of 37.00% in 2018, due to superior healthcare infrastructure facilities, presence of the key industry players, awareness among citizens, and higher spending. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, every 1 in 3 that is about 75 million American adults currently has high blood pressure and prehypertension. Thus, in North America, recording of blood pressure and continuous monitoring is crucial for curtailing the chance of any risk or disease. Furthermore, owing to altering lifestyle and demographics, growing need for home health patient monitoring devices are increasing respectively.
On the contrary,
the key application segments cited by the IndustryARC’s analyst are hospitals
and clinics- end-user as it holds maximum growth opportunities for the vital
signs monitoring market. These play an important role in detecting the patients’
clinical condition and monitoring blood pressure, respiration rate, and pulse
rate. However, the anticipated opportunities for growth in this application is
estimated to grow at a (CAGR) of 7.33% during the aforementioned forecast
Vital Signs Monitoring Market:
Market Trends and Growth Drivers
· Medical tourism, growing geriatric population and rapid change in the lifestyle of the people is fueling up the vital signs monitoring market immensely. Such examination provides the most relevant data about the patients’ health status.
· A sensor-laden Wireless Vital Signs Monitor (WVSM) tracks health information such as blood pressure, pulse rate, and heart rate. It is a high-tech, portable health monitor that was used to treat only the warfighter but nowadays, used for treating the civilians.
· In 2017, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust had introduced vital sign monitoring devices that, however, saved 5,800 hours of nursing time. Due to this, the staffs are able to save more time and are now alerted more quickly to the patients that require immediate attention.
· Multi-parameter monitoring devices are now in trend in the medical devices and healthcare sector. They are used in hospital neonatal, alternate care facilities, and pediatric unit to respond efficiently, quickly, and accurately to understand the patients’ vital signs to prevent future complications.
Vital Signs Monitoring Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global vital signs monitoring market are Medtronic plc, Contec Medical Systems, Covidien, Nihon Kohden Corporation and Boston Scientific Corporation GE Healthcare, Masimo, Mindray Medical International Limited, A&D Medical, and DescriptionKoninklijke Philips N.V.
Talk to one of our sales representative
about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Signs Monitoring Devices Market
Wireless Health Monitoring Market
What can you expect from the
The vital signs monitoring market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
& Application 11. Demand
Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be
discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting
To request for a proposal, provide your
details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is
a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually,
in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation &
Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food
and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.