3D printing technology is gaining swift popularity among a myriad of industries owing to its abundant profitable traits features such as minimum resource wastage, less human interaction, and precise and accurate product development. According to a recent research report published by IndsutryARC, the global 3D printing market was valued at $14.5 billion as of 2018. Following the current drifts of exaggerated 3D printing trend, the global 3D printing market is estimated to grow at an incredible compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The report is titled “3D Printing Market: By Offering (Printer, Scanner, Material, Software, Service); By Application (Production, Prototyping, Research & Education); By End User (Consumers, Automotive, Construction) & By Geography - Forecast (2019-2025).” The market analysis report published from IndustryARC incorporates all the relevant business intelligence insights such as drivers, trends, competitive landscape, and other entities that impact the 3D printers market.
Global 3D Printing Market: Leading Segments
North America grabs the highest portion in the global 3D printing market. The region was accounted to withhold 40% of the global 3D printing market demand share in 2018. The active funding in research and development, government initiatives, and dynamic industrial base in the region are the major aspects that support this hefty market share. Furthermore, the establishment of research of numerous research, education, and training centres by key players of the are resonating the ponderous demands of 3D printing in the region.
application, the automotive sector is the fastest growing segment in the global
3D printing market. As per the analysis from IndustryARC this application of 3D
printers is growing at a CAGR 15% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
Recent advancements in the automotive industry have opened up new opportunities
for 3D printing. The automotive industry demands the need for complex and rare
automobile parts for luxurious and high-end vehicles, which are being fulfilled
with 3D printing techniques. Deliberately, 3D printing can reduce the
production time, minimize maintenance costs, and enhance performance. With such
astounding features, the automotive application in the 3D printing market is
projected to thrive.
Global 3D Printing Market Analysis
Construction: The 3D printing technology is adequate for the construction company owing to its features such as reduced excessive labour cost and cutting down on waste by producing only the required amount of material. Also, technology has optimized the construction industry in terms of time, cost, error reduction, mass customization, environmental impact, and flexibility in design. 3D concrete printing has opportunities in most of the infrastructural avenues including commercial, architectural, and residential. The China-based firm WinSun developed a 3D printer which constructed 10 houses as a pilot project. The company used a mixture of cement, fibre, and sand. The construction involved almost zero manpower and the process reduced the construction waste to a minimum.
Automotive: 3D printing technology has been prevalent in the automotive industry for a while now, but still most of its applications are yet to be harnessed developing an exploited front to be capitalized by vendors. Automotive prototypes and spare parts are manufactured using thermoplastics, polyamide, quartz, and filament with the help of computer-aided design. The industry uses this technique extensively to build aesthetic car interiors to low volume customized one-piece parts of the vehicle. Additionally, employing 3D printed auto-parts reduces the weight of the vehicle thereby enhancing the car per performance and improving fuel economy with lesser carbon footprint. According to the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA) , more than 91 million cars and commercial vehicles were manufactured in 2017. The consistently growing automotive industry is subjected to deploy tremendous profits to the 3D printing industry in the near future.
3D Printing Market Trends
· Bio-printers technology is in its prototyping stage and is expected to take over the prospects of 3D printing technology in the food and beverages industry. The investments in research and developments are gaining traction from confectionary and chocolate manufacturers regarding bio-printers technology.
· Oxford Performance Materials  (OPM) has achieved excellence in the 3D printers market by developing a 3D printer that can replace a damaged skull with a 3D printed implant. This is an instance of sheer perfection that has brought revolution in the healthcare industry.
Global 3D Printing Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players mentioned in the report that are currently leading the 3D printing market are HP, Protolabs, 3D Systems, Materialise, Stratasys, SLM Solutions, Nano Dimensions, ExOne, Organovo, Voxeljet, EOS, GE, XYZ Printing, Wanhau, Monoprice, Flashforge, Prusa Research.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Industrial 3D Printing Component Market
B. 3D Printing Materials Market Research
C. 3D Printing in Construction Market Research
What can you expect from the report?
The global 3D printing market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.