Rising number of surgeries in Europe is boosting the sales of hemostats in the region as hemostats play a crucial part to control bleeding and reduce the loss of blood. According to the analyst from IndustryARC, European hemostats market is expected to attain a valuation of $1,320.9 million by the end of 2023 as the demand for the same in various countries of Europe will observe CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
The report has provided an assessment of all the major players in the European hemostats market along with a peek into their business strategies and revenue share. Furthermore, the analyst has depicted the trends, opportunities, and challenges with relevant facts, figures, and statistics that will provide a clear picture of the dynamics in European hemostats market. The report is titled, “European Hemostats Market: By Type (Thrombin Based, Gelatin Based and Others); By Treatment (Cardiac Surgery, Vascular Procedures); By End Users (Hospitals, Surgery Centre and Others) & By Region - Forecast (2018-2023).”
European Hemostats Market: Leading Segments
In 2017, the UK had the maximum revenue share in European hemostats market with the regional sales that was translated to $131.96 million. This is attributable to the prevalence of obesity in the country. Furthermore, passive hemostats witness better revenue than other segments, as hemostats are hugely adopted by private and public hospitals for the safety of patients during the course of treatment. The UK was followed by Ireland and Germany in terms of revenue.
The report gives a detailed analysis of all the segments of European hemostats market with their revenue shares with facts and figures that support the argument. There are different types of hemostats that include active, passive, flowable, sealants, and adhesives. According to the segmental scrutiny done by the analyst, the passive hemostats observed more revenue over other types. As they are relatively easier to prepare and inexpensive compared to their active counterparts. However, for arterial bleeding during surgeries, active ones are more effective. The revenue generation in Europe hemostats market from the sales of passive hemostats is expected to observe a healthy CAGR of 6.1% through 2023.
European Hemostats Market: Trends and Growth Drivers
· The Preference for Minimally Invasive Procedure –
Minimally invasive procedures are used to treat diseases such as cancer, cardiac arrhythmias, and dermatological conditions. Furthermore, it is also used to treat critical and inoperable patients. There will be an increase in the number of minimally invasive procedures in European countries, which will support the market growth.
· Fibrin Sealants to Observe Growth Prospects in European Hemostats Market –
Fibrin sealants are considered as an adjunct to patients that are undergoing hemostasis. The increasing number of patients undergoing hemostasis are poised to increase European hemostats market revenue due to its subsequent surge in sales of fibrin sealants.
· The Problem of Tissue Contamination with Previous Sealants –
There are innovations in European hemostats market; new tissue sealants and hemostats have addressed the problem of tissue contamination with sealants that were previously used and non-toxic and inexpensive from nature. These innovations are boosting the sales in European hemostats market.
European Hemostats Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in European hemostats market intelligence report that are striving to capitalize on customer-base are Johnson & Johnson Service Inc., C.R. Bard, Inc., Baxter International Inc., Braun Melsungen AG, Pfizer Inc., Vascular Solutions, Inc., Gelita Medical, Equimedical B.V., Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation, Z-Medica, LLC, Marine Polymer Technologies, Inc., Cryolife, Mallinckrodt Plc., RESORBA Medical GmbH, and Cohera Medical, Inc.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
a) Hemostatic Agents Market
b) Hemostats Market
What can you expect from the report?
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.