India Professional Hair Care Market Growth Fueled By Increased Disposable Income
The noticeable increase in hair fall especially amongst men in a country like India where nutritional food and water is consistent shortage, the India professional hair care market will experience considerable growth here, according to a business intelligence report published by IndustryARC. According to the report, some of the esteemed growth drivers of this market are high-income earners gravitating towards soliciting an expert’s treatment and opinion for their hair, growing awareness for hair issues, and a sudden increase in salons in the country. The report further estimates the India professional hair care market size by 2023 to stand at $511.81 million. During the forecast period of 2018-2023, the market has been evaluated to grow at a CAGR of 17.10%.
The report is titled
India Professional Hair Care Market: By Product category (coloring, perming
& straightening, styling products, serums, others); By distribution channel
(hypermarkets, pharmacies, retailers, distributers); By end-user industry
(bridal, entertainment industry, salons); By Geography – Forecast (2018-2023).’
The report fundamentally cover details about the India professional hair care
market, especially how the Indian middle class and rising westernization in the
country will influence its revenue in forthcoming years.
India Professional Hair Care Market: Salon Landscape and Market Trends
The report has covered the salon landscape in India in an extensive manner and evaluated the number of functional salons in India at 530,000 as of 2017, out of which only 5.6% are organized. Franchised salons are experiencing a higher growth over independently owned salons.
Hair colors are being mostly preferred by Indians falling under the age group of 25-40 years and the favored ones are burgundy, honey gold, and brown. A French trend known as Balayage has become increasingly popular amongst the population. Smoothening is being chosen over permanent straightening which is being performed using keratin treatment. The market has been disrupted by hair sprays and hair gels which are being preferred by both consumers and salon experts.
India Professional Hair Care Market: Competitive Landscape
According to the analyst of the report, the top five companies that have largely influenced salons and residential hair care products in India are the L’Oreal Group, Proctor & Gamble Co., Henkel AG & Co., John Paul Mitchell Systems, and Hygienic Research Institute Pvt. Ltd. All of these companies collectively rely on their distribution networks as their main source of market revenue. Distributors play a crucial role with their regular visits to hair salons for fulfilling the requirement of hair care products where they get directly marketed to the consumers.
L’Oreal, the topmost hair care brand in the world is known for its extensive marketing strategy. In India, they have four operational divisions- consumer products, professional products, active cosmetics, and luxury luxe. These have been segmented on the basis of economic classes in India as well as gender requirements and demands existing in the country.
Talk to one of our
sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the
Professional Hair Care Market
What can you expect from the report?
The India Professional Hair Care Market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisitions Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a
proposal, provide your details in the below link: