Infant & Mother Nutrition Market Dominate In the APAC Countries Owing to Cost-Effective Production
In the recent years, increasing awareness on the need for a healthy start in life has triggered progression in prenatal care. Growing awareness of malnutrition, exclusive breastfeeding, and sufficient and suitable complementary feeding for infant and toddlers have been the dynamic factors influencing the infant and mother nutrition market. A freshly compiled business intelligence report by IndustryARC evaluates that the global infant & mother nutrition market offered opportunities worth $58 billion in 2018. The demand for this market is projected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.50% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report by
IndustryARC titled “
Infant & Mother Nutrition Market: By Mother Nutrient
Product Type (Dietary Supplements, Milk, Others) Infant Nutrient Product Type
(Dried & Prepared Baby Food, Milk) Distribution Channel
(Supermarkets/Hypermarket, Stores: Specialty, Online, Others) – Forecast (2019
- 2025)”, consolidates an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape,
market trends, application analysis, market entropy, price analysis, supplier
and distribution channels, product categories, and strategic analysis of
the infant & mother nutrition market.
Infant & Mother
Nutrition Market: Leading Segments
The Infant Nutrition market comprises of a wide range of products including baby food, infant formula, infant milk, prepared and dried baby food. Health conscious parents are looking for organic supplements in infant nutritional products. The infant formula market demand is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.20% over the aforementioned forecast period. Growth of the infant formula market can be attributed to high-birth rates, premature births, and consumer affluence.
Consumers of APAC countries, especially in China, are inclined to buy infant formula of multi-national brands. The scope for baby food and breastfeeding dietary supplements markets is more abundant in APAC countries. Therefore, The APAC infant and mother nutrition market aggregated 35% of the global demand, as of 2018. Globally, one in four children suffer from under-nutrition. More than half of these cases are from South Asia. Low birth weight, maternal malnutrition, maternal anemia are predominant in countries such as India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.  The United Nations Children's Fund commonly known as UNICEF, along with their partners, including local governments and communities, are promoting infant and young child feeding practices to implement the healthy systems, prevent severe acute malnutrition, and reduce premature deaths of children.
Infant & Mother Nutrition Market: Disruptive Trends
· Nutritional products and dietary supplements having vitamins and minerals that foster child growth and mother lactation, are continuously rising the demand in the global infant and mother nutrition market.
· Developments in infant formulations, which bear a strong resemblance to human milk, are estimated to emerge in the near future.
· Reliance on preprepared meals and snacks, and increasingly hectic lifestyles are the factors promoting growth of the infant and mother nutrition market.
· Lower cost of production, and emerging middle class income groups in developing countries are attracting investors from across the globe.
· The key trends in the baby food market include organic options, innovative packaging, and products that deliver specific health benefits that empower children’s physical development and cognitive abilities.
Infant & Mother
Nutrition Market: Competitive Landscape
Major vendors operating
in the global infant
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full
report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Medical Nutrition Market
B. Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements Market
C. Nutrition Detection Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Infant & Mother Nutrition Market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Q. Does IndustryARC
provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting
data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can
provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm
that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as
Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and
Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology,
and Life sciences and Healthcare.