Asia Ethylene Glycol Market To Witness Growth At CAGR 4.46% Through To 2023
A recurrent growth of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and polyester fibre industries along with increasing demand for PET bottles/films, polyester fibers, and anti-freeze are estimated to impact the growth of the Asia ethylene glycol market, according to a market research report published by IndustryARC. As per the report, this market will progress with a CAGR of 4.46% during the forecast period of 2018-2023. Additionally, in terms of volume, Asia ethylene glycol market is evaluated to reach a size of 20.8 million metric tons by 2023.
The report is titled
Asia Ethylene Glycol Market: By Type (MEG, TEG and DEG), By End-User
Application (Oil and Gas, Plastic, textile, Healthcare and Others) and By
Geography - Forecast (2018-2023).’ In this report, market experts have
extensively talked about all the aspects of the market especially assessing
through the trade and economy data of different countries present in the the continent of Asia.
Asia Ethylene Glycol Market: Demand
The analyst of the report has stated that the production capacity of ethylene glycol in Asia will reach 15.2 million metric tons by 2020, a result of increase in demand from end-user industries. China will dominate amongst all the Asian countries once the Zheijlang Xingxing New Energy plant starts its methanol production with 1.8 MMTA production capacity annually. [Among other developments in the region, Indian Oil Corporation Limited is planning to set-up a mono-ethylene plant with capacity of 325 KTA in Orissa, India.
Ethylene glycol is a derivative product of ethylene oxide, which is commonly used for commercial purposes. Mono-ethylene glycol (MEG) is highly used in anti-freeze, polyesters, PET, fibres, solid-state resins, and others. ethylene glycol is an integral aspect of the O&G industry, particularly when it comes to maintaining an efficiently functioning pipelines infrastructure. Often, natural gas pipelines are constructed under the sea wherein the temperature is extremely low (frequently at freezing levels) and salt water corrodes the pipes. Ethylene glycol is known for its natural antifreeze characteristics, which in turn prevents blockages from freezing temperatures and increases overall corrosion protection.
Asia Ethylene Glycol Market: Competitive
Key market players operating in the Asia ethylene glycol market are Sinopec Group, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Reliance Industries Limited, and Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Reliance Industries Limited is extensively producing a number of petrochemicals products including polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, poly butadiene rubber, yarn, polyester, and others which have helped in generating a high demand for ethylene glycol.
Talk to one of our
sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the
Market in India
can you expect from the report?
The Asia ethylene glycol market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisitions Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of
reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a
proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Email 2: [email protected]
Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that
publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as
Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and
Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information
Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.