Washing Machine Market Gaining Traction with the Emergence of Smartphones
Increasing disposable income, technological advancements, and consumer affluence are inducing the home appliances market growth, and the washing machine market in particular. The latest innovations in washing machine technology are not only limited to cleaning the garments from hard stains but also upgrading washing machines with smart technology to consume less water and keep the clothes fresh and soft. At present, energy-efficient and noise-free washing machines are gaining grounds in the washing machine market. Manufacturers are coming up with new innovations in bubble technology and drive technology which lessens the energy consumption, fabric damage, and promote soft wash. As of 2018, the global washing machine market attained a global value of $37.11 billion. Furthermore, the market is projected to rise at a CAGR of 5.42% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report is titled:
Washing Machine Market: By Loading (Front Loading, Top Loading, Others); By
Operation (Semi-Automatic, Fully Automatic); By Capacity (Below 6kg, 6.1 to
8kg, 8.1 to 20kg, others); By End User (Residential, Hotels, Healthcare
Facilities, Others); & Geography - Forecast (2019 - 2025).” It incorporates
an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, market drivers, operating
depth analysis, future prospects, manufacturing cost analysis, end-user
industries, market entropy, supply and demand analysis, strategic analysis
production life cycle, market trends, mergers and acquisitions, and market life
cycle analysis of the global washing machine market.
Washing Machine Market: Leading Segments
Washing machine market has great potential among residential users. Residential washing machines are widely used as they save time and energy of the consumers. Rural electrification and rising affordability of washing machines fuel the washing machine market growth, especially in developing countries. Henceforth, the growing demand for residential washing machine market is anticipated to grow a CAGR of 6.70% during the forecast period.
Despite the higher tariffs levied on imported washing machines, South Korea based home appliances manufacturers: Samsung Electronics Co. and LG Electronics Inc. leverage huge demand from the U.S. market. Consumers are inclined to purchase smart connected laundry machines. This trend continues to grow in the U.S., as the consumers tend to choose convenient and fine performing to clothe washers. Consequently, North America had the maximum washing machine market share of 36.84% as of 2018.
Washing machine market: Disruptive Trends
· Home appliances operation gained popularity with the emergence of smartphones. Major players of the washing machine market such as Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and Miele are making smart washing machines which uses wireless technologies such as WI-FI, Bluetooth, and 3G connectivity. These technologies enable washing machine operation even from remote places with the help of an application.
· The trend to eliminate manual operation of wash cycle is leading to intelligent washing machines. The washing machines are embedded with fabric sensors which can smartly identify the type of fabric and set the washing time, water volume, temperature, and spinning time automatically.
· The manufacturer and end-user connection is critical to the product enhancement and marketing of the organization. IoT enables this connection and provides better customer service, and predictive maintenance to consumers.
Washing machine market: Competitive Landscape
Samsung, LG, Whirlpool, Haier, Electrolux, Panasonic, Bosch, Miele, Toshiba, BSH, GE, Hisense, and Hitachi are the major players in the global washing machines market.
Talk to one of our sales
representative about the full report by providing your details in the link
Smart Home Appliances Market
Industrial Cleaning Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Washing machines market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a
proposal, provide your details in the below link: