A recent report by IndustryARC has identified trends such as ‘energy management’, ‘low carbon economy’ and ‘smart cities’ as leading the global Building Automation Systems (BAS) market to a size of $57 billion [AR1] in 2018. The report estimates that urbanization will cause the BAS market demand to progress at a CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period 2019-2025. Building Automation Systems (BAS), also known as Building Management Systems (BMS) or Energy Management Control Systems (EMCS), are employed to optimize energy efficiency across various operations in a building, including HVAC, security, and lighting systems.
The report presents a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments on a yearly basis. All the commercial aspects of the trending building automation systems market stretching from its end-users verticals, applications insights and regional revenue pockets to an imperative competitive landscape and pricing conditions are covered. An unbiased topography is maintained throughout the report via inclusion of challenging aspects pertaining to each segment assisted by effective solutions. The report is titled “Building Automation Systems (BAS) Market: By Product Type (Lighting, HVAC, Security); Application (Residential, Commercial & Industrial) & Geography – Forecast (2019 - 2025).”
APAC Striding Towards ‘Smart Cities’ with Building Automation Systems Market Adoption:
The APAC region, which is increasing infrastructural development for tourism, and for commercial and residential purposes in densely populated economies such as China and India, is a nucleus for the BAS market, with its 28% share in market demand as of 2018. With the number of buildings increasing in APAC, the energy requirements to fuel these structures is increasing, which is creating demand for the energy conservation provided by BAS.
BAS Empowering Economic Efficiency-
Commercial infrastructure is the fastest growing segment in terms of BAS application, estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 17.48% going through 2025. Commercial establishments such as factories, production plants and warehouses are prominent adopters of automation technologies including distributed control systems, humidity control and occupancy sensors for undertaking energy and cost savings, optimized productivity, enhanced identity and access management, and increased surveillance.
BAS User-Friendly Software Increasing the Implementation Rate:
1. In 2018, Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.) launched an Internet of Things (IoT) based software solution named Honeywell Vector Space Sense, which can verify the utilization and occupancy of building spaces at any given point of time. As a result, it can automatically detect vacant areas inside the building, and alter as well as cease energy consumption through lighting and HVAC systems in those areas. Additionally, it adds a layer of security by raising an alarm in cases of unauthorized occupants in the buildings.
2. The increased development of smart cities is also boosting the market for BAS, which is an integral component of these structures. Increasing adoption of smart grid technologies and smart housing trends, amalgamated with IoT and Artificial Intelligence (AI), is playing a major role in growth of the BAS market.
3. In July 2018, Dubai Airports installed solutions for data analytics and smart buildings, built by Siemens AG, which will contribute to annual energy savings of almost 20% through employment of energy-efficient measures by BAS.
Building Automation Systems (BAS) Market- Competitive Landscape:
Some of the key players operating in the BAS Market are Siemens AG, United Technologies Corp., Johnson Controls, Honeywell International Inc., Schneider Electric SE, ABB Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Legrand SA, Ingersoll-Rand Plc, and BuildingIQ.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Industrial and Factory Automation Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Building Automation Systems Market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.