According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Aerospace Foam Market By Foam Type (Polyethylene, Cross-Linked Polyethylene, Polyurethane, Reticulated Polyurethane, Melamine Foams, Specialty Foams); By End User (Commercial Aircrafts, Military Aircrafts, General Aircrafts) & By Geography –Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the growing number of aircraft deliveries worldwide.
Browse 30 Market Tables, 108 Figures spread through 174 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Global Aerospace Foam Market (2018 - 2023)”
Americas likely to dominate the Aerospace Foam Market during the forecast period
The American region will have a major share in the Aerospace Foam Market during the forecast period. This region is focused on modernizing the ageing military aircraft, leading to rise in procurement, especially in South America. In Canada and Chile, old military aircrafts have undergone changes. . North America, especially the US, have manufactured and exported many aircrafts. The airline industry employs more than 1 million workers across 50 states in the US. Hence, this accounts for one of the major shares in the country’s GDP. Latin America is expected to experience a significant growth in new aircraft deliveries in the future. At present, it has a fleet of 1,600 commercial aircrafts and is forecasted to have around 2,600 aircrafts by 2024. This factor is responsible for the growth of the aerospace foam material in the region.
Commercial aircrafts are the aircrafts used to transport passengers. These aircrafts are part of the civil aviation which includes general aviation and scheduled aviation. General aviation includes business jet flights and other non-scheduled air transport operations. Scheduled aviation offered by the companies deals with air transport services for travelling passengers. The commercial aviation services offer an excellent design, efficiency, and value to the customers along with good flying experience. The aircrafts are designed in such a way that they produce less noise and less emission in airports.
Myriad set of foams are being used in the airline industry to improve the efficiency of the aircrafts. In recent years, many airlines have considered Airport Compatibility with reference to the measures that need to be taken during aircraft rescue, as firefighting foam on the runways used for different kinds of aircrafts, are prone to unsafe landing.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The commercial aircraft industry has been experiencing a change due to continuous economic growth, growing middle class, and rise in tourism and migrations. These factors increase global connectivity. The growth in new aircraft deliveries enhances the growth of the interiors market as the cabin interiors is the main factor which makes the passengers choose their air travel. This growth is an asset for the aerospace insulation.
- Carbon fiber composites have advantages such as light weightiness, less specific gravity than steel and more strength than steel which makes them suitable for aircraft applications.
- Increasing demand for customizations in aircrafts has been a major trend in first class and business class sections in the aircraft interiors market. The competition among the first class cabins has been rising in the airline carriers which makes them strive for innovation and increase comfort level for passengers. These cabins provide the airlines with unique products that provide enhanced passenger experience and provide better services.
Key players of the Aerospace Foam Market
BASF and Evonik are the two key players in the Aerospace Foam Market. BASF offers TPU, flame resistant foams, polyurethane, and other aerospace foams. Evonik provides services such as utilities, waste management, engineering and logistic services to the chemical industry customers. It even provides specialty materials which are classified as performance materials.
Browse Related Reports:
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Market: By Filler Type (Open-Cell Foam, Gauze And Transparent Film, Honeycombed Textiles With A Dimpled Wound Contact Surface); By Wound (Diabetic Ulcers, Chronic Wounds, First And Second Degree Burns, Arterial Ulcers, Others); By Region - Forecast (2017-2022)
- Microcellular Polyurethane Foam Market: By Type (Low Density Foam, High Density Foam), Application (Automotive, Building & Construction, Electronics, Medical, Aerospace, Others), Region (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, RoW) - Forecast (2017 - 2025)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc