According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Poland Professional Hair Care Market: By product category (shampoos & conditioners, coloring, perming & straightening, styling products & sprays, serums); By distribution channel (online, hypermarkets, pharmacies, retailers, distributors); By end-use (bridal, salon, entertainment industry); By Geography - (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the rising demand for personal care products.
Warsaw held the largest market share in the Poland Professional Hair Care Market
Warsaw, being the capital city of Poland holds the largest market share and growth in the Poland Professional Hair Market. The city with 1.7 million population is considered as Poland’s main economic center. It also has significant educational role with numerous educational institutions. All these factors have made Poland the largest hub for beauty and hair salons.
Selected Market Share Analysis done in the full report
- International players such as L’Oreal, Kao, P&G remained unrivaled in terms of revenues
- L’Oreal is the top company in Poland with 1/4th of market share in professional hair care product market
- P&G has a reasonable market share followed by Henkel and Kao with and respectively
- A premium brand ‘Artego’ by Unicompany has market share of 5.9%, due to its entrenched presence in the country
- The rest of the market share has been captured by many other international and local brands such as Keune, Tricibiotos and others
- Cosm shops aka Cosmetic centres Salons are focusing on improving margins by using private label brands such as Taft, Inebrya, Lisa, Kevin Murphy
- Beliso, Verona, Bielenda, Ziaja are some of the professional Polish products
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- However, the growth rate is estimated to accelerate during the forecast period with changing consumer practices and rising frequency of usage of personal care products helping to drive sales.
- Poland is growing as a hotspot for multiple business activities in European Union which ultimately boosts the economic condition. This reportedly gives impetus to the Poland Professional Hair Care Market.
- Poilsh Skin care products, Color cosmetics, men’s grooming, and oral care are anticipated to outperform other beauty and personal categories during the forecast period
- Hair straightening and perming constitutes 3.5% of the total professional hair care product market and is valued at $5.06 million (PLN 12.82m) by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.8%.
- The cosmetic market in Poland is estimated to be $1.46 billion (PLN3.58 billion) by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 2.8%.
- The total number of hair care salons in Poland are estimated to be around 28,000.
- Professional hair coloring products market is estimated to be $1.05 billion (PLN170.37m) by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.7%
Key players of Professional Hair Care Market:
- L'Oreal Inoa, Majirel, Goldwell, Kemon, Alfapurf, By Fama are the most popular nail polish, eye polish, and other makeup brands used in the hair salons in Poland.
- P&G and Kao together hold 20.4% of the market share in professional hair shampoo and conditioners products market.
- L’Oreal dominates the professional hair straightening and perming section this segment because of its wide distribution and penetration across the country accounting for 19.2% of the professional hair straightening and perming product market.
- Warsaw is the largest hub for beauty and hair salons in Poland.
- Major chain salons of Poland have their training institutes with presence across the country. These institutes give professional training to the hairdressers, and also educate them with the latest trends.
- Private label products are gaining popularity such as Jean Louise David offers its professional range of private label products categorized into curl therapy, oil therapy, sun therapy, volume therapy and keratin therapy.
- Major hair salon chains established in Poland includes Budny Hair Design (Poland), Camille Albane (France), Jean Louise David(France), Trendy Hair Fashion(Poland) and Laurent(France).
A. Canada Professional Haircare Market
B. Chile Professional Haircare Market
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : [email protected].com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.