Flavonoids Market Growth Driven by Mounting Demand for Dietary Food
Owing to rising disposable income, increasing health care awareness, increasing consumption of processed foods, and the increasing demand for longer shelf life along with increasing aging and working population are the major factors mushrooming the growth and the demand for the flavonoids market. According to IndustryARC’s analyst’s evaluation, the global flavonoids market size stood at $904.2m as of 2018, and the demand is poised to grow at a CAGR of 3.78% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The IndustryARC’s recent business intelligence report titled
Flavonoids Market: By Type (Chalcones, Flavones, Isoflavonens, Flavanones,
Anthoxanthins and Anthocyanins), By Application (Food & Beverages,
Pharmaceutical, Animal Feed Additives and Nutraceuticals) & Geography –
Forecast (2019 - 2025)” documents the lucrative demand for convenience and processed
foods such as canned, dried, and frozen food, especially in North America, is
letting the manufactures achieve the coveted goals in the flavonoids market.
Flavonoids are found in tea, wine, and grain contains indispensable substance
used in the pharmaceutical, animal feed, personal care, cosmetics, and
nutraceutical industries. Additionally,
the report also includes that, the flavonoids possess the extreme potential to
cure cancer as a cytotoxic anti-cancer agent and have the ability to modulate
many biological cancers.
Global Flavonoids Market: Leading Segments
Geographically, North America had the maximum flavonoids market share of 33.70% in 2018. U.S. is considered as a major contributor, as the largest exporter of the personal care products in the world. Owing to the potential investors and the manufacturers that are growing the demand for flavonoids in North America’s market. Furthermore, the increasing demand for dietary food due to numerous preventable and non-communicable diseases such as Alzheimer’s, type 2 diabetes, obesity and cancer is prevailing in North America. This has led to increased demand for dietary products that contain flavonoids.
On the other hand, the key application cited is the food and beverage segment in the flavonoids market. Rising demand for functional, ready-to-eat, and meal kits food products owing to change in the lifestyle of the working population is boosting the food and beverage segment in the market. Moreover, the demand is augmented to grow at a CAGR of 4.10% during the aforementioned forecast period.
Global Flavonoids Market: Market Trends and Growth Drivers
· The use of flavonoids in the medical and pharmaceuticals industries are augmenting with the development in the market. They are majorly used as the medical agents with the production of medicines from plant biomass with alcohols, hydrogen, and glucose.
· Another trend bolstering the flavonoids market is the use in ruminant nutrition to control the metabolic processes for using as the natural feed additives. Government has specified the use of rumen in a few industries, which has eventually increased the demand for flavonoids.
· The growing demand for beauty and health supplement, personal care, and cosmetics is expected to propel the consumption of flavonoids. The antioxidant and soothing properties of flavonoids are extremely useful for skin care application in the cosmetic industry.
· The current trend propelling in the market is the R&D regarding flavonoids that are directly related to identification, isolation, functions, and the characterization of it and ultimately their health benefits application.
Global Flavonoids Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global flavonoids market are Cayman Chemical Company, Quercegen Pharmaceuticals Inc., Toroma organics Ltd., Foodchem International Corporation, INDOFINE Chemical Company, Extrasynthese, Organic Herb Inc., Indena S.p.A, Pharmachem Laboratories Inc., and Phytocompounds.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by
providing your details in the link below:
Flavonoids in Dietary Supplements
What can you expect from the report?
The flavonoids market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
To request for a quote, provide your details in the below