In the report “Aircraft Seat Material Market: By Material Type (Aluminium Structure, Foam Cushions, Plastic Molding, Others); By Seat Type (Suite, First, Business, Premium Economy & Economy Classes); By Aircraft Type (RTA, WBA, Others); By Geography - (2018-2023), published by IndustryARC, the market is set to experience an upsurge in civil aircrafts, and with rising passenger traffic estimated to double in the next 10 years, a brighter investment scenario is presented for aircraft seat material manufacturers.
Asia-Pacific demanding major share in the Aircraft Seat Material Market
Asia-Pacific is the major region for aircraft seat material market with revenue of $0.03 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach $ 0.04billion by 2023. Also, Asia-Pacific market is growing at a faster growth rate compared to other established markets in America and Europe. Leading regions of Asia-Pacific such as China, Japan and India, are strongly involved in various aircraft design development activities, which makes it a high demand region for seat materials. Apart from Asia-Pacific, the seat material market revenue in the American and European region are estimated to grow with a high CAGR of 3.6% and 3.4% respectively.
Selected Type Analysis done in the full Report:
Global Aircraft Seat Material market by type is classified broadly in the report. Structure is one of the types where seat dimensions include load bearing and seating space, each having elements for securing a seat from the continuous movement between first and second positions. Structuring is very important as this allows spacing. Flight cushions is the most important type of the aircraft, providing comfort, looking after the well-being and safety. Materials used in the manufacture of foam cushions are polyurethane, neoprene, silicon and polyethylene. Polyurethane is a vital element in aircraft seat materials as it caters to the requirements.
The recent findings state that the rising civil aircrafts and aircraft upholstery business are becoming a profitable business segment. Amongst all material types, polyester frame is a noteworthy constituent among the synthetic fiber industry. It is followed by FR nylon, which is also a vital type of material that is tough and has excellent sliding properties. Furthermore, FR cotton and leather has a broad scale of application in this market. In the test conducted by Special Aviation Fire and Explosion Reduction Advisory Committee (SAFER), it was determined that airplane cushion holds the strongest potential for a fire source. Plastic molding is the foremost type of artificially created non-metallic mixes.. Polycarbonate, ABS and decorative vinyl are types of moldings used in aircraft seat material market. This plastic molding embeds liquid fluid, which is structured into different solidified shapes that are used in seat shape types. . These extensive varieties of selectable elements provide equivalent value to their operation.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
• Modern manufacturers are now strongly looking to minimize the weight of airplane seats, which reduces the overall weight of the aircraft. The minimized weight would positively save on fuel costs, provide enhanced travel experience and lower ticket prices.
• Growth of global aircraft seating material market includes growth in the demand for new aircraft deliveries, up gradation of aircraft programs, and increased air travel is anticipated to contribute to the market growth.
• Attractive composite components of fibers had and will lead the series of innovation in this industry. The use of carbon composites has increased in high performance vehicles like jet plane, spacecraft’s, and other aircrafts.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Aircraft Seat Material Market
Regional manufacturers that make it an extremely competitive market, are as follows: Zodiac Aerospace, B/E Aerospace, JAMCO Aircraft Interiors Company, HAECO, RECARO Aircraft Seating Gmbh & Co. Kg and others.
Zodiac SA holds the major share in the overall seat material market. It holds almost 32% of the marketshare, followed by JAMCO Corp. and others, mentioned above.
A. Cockpit Lighting Market
B. Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Aerospace Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Aircraft Seat Material Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.