According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Industrial Wireless Transmitter Market: By Type (Level, Pressure, Temperature, Tank Gauging, Others); By Transmission Range (Short, Medium, Long); By End Use Industry (Industrial, Aerospace & Defense, Petrochemical, Others); By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is projected to register robust growth owing to the increasing pollutant emission and water control laws.
Asia-Pacific continues to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2023.
Asia-Pacific is the largest region for industrial wireless transmitters with revenue of $672.97 million in 2017 and projected to grow to $1.31 billion by 2023, followed by Americas and Europe. The increased usage of flow and level transmitters in chemical and waste water management industries is set to propel the market. APAC region is also forecast to exhibit the highest growth of 13.08% CAGR throughout the forecast period as stricter government emission regulations propel the flow transmitter market.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
Among all the types, Pressure Transmitters have exhibited high adoption in the Americas and European markets. APAC region is projected to grow at the highest rate of 13% through 2023 to reach $325.9 million. The high demand from the automotive industry in APAC region will spur the growth of pressure transmitters in this region.
Among all the end-use segments, the Chemical/Petrochemical Segment is dominating with a revenue of $401 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $669.92 million by 2023 growing at CAGR of 9.59%.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Stringent government policies and lower installation and maintenance costs of these transmitters are the one of key drivers for this market growth.
- The major drivers include shale gas revolution in North America which will lead to increased adoption of wireless transmitters and the increasing demand for accurate measurements in order to improve operational efficiency.
- 3The improving power consumption and energy efficiency of wireless transmitters is propelling the market due to increased demand for functionality and reliability.
- dustrial Motors Market: By Voltage (Very Low, Low, Medium, High), By Product Type (AC, DC, EMC); By End User (Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Mining, Others) & Geography - Forecast (2018-2025)
- Industrial and Factory Automation Market: By System Types (Control Systems, Software, Machine Vision, Others); By Hardware (Human Machine Interface, Connectivity, Others); By Verticals (Energy, Automotive, Chemicals, Others) & By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)