According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Turf Grass and Turf Solutions Market: By Type of Turf (Cold Season and Warm Season); By Inputs (Agrochemicals, Seeds, Equipment); By End Users (Landscapers, Commercial, Residential, Sports, Others); By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market will be driven by the increasing demand for packaged lawn, owing to the increasing number of parks, sports facilities and other buildings that use lawns increasingly.
Browse 60 Market Tables, 177 Figures spread through 160 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Turf Grass and Turf Solutions Market (2015 - 2023)”
Americas continue to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2023.
Americas dominated turf grass and turf solutions market followed by Europe. Americas turf grass and turf solutions market generated revenue of $4141 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period and is expected to reach $5467.6 million by 2023. A growing number of Turfs to trees programs have been established in the U.S market for reforestation. These programs are used to protect and improve habitat and water quality by increasing forest cover by providing incentives to landowners for conversion of excess turfed areas to new forests. The turf glass industry in the U.S. is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period owing to the strong demand for development of residential and commercial property, and rising affluence.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
Among all the end-user, the residential segment is dominating the market for Turf Grass and Turf Solutions. It is valued at $5.444 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach revenue of $7.841 billion by 2023 with an anticipated growth of CAGR 6.1% during 2018-2023.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Increasing awareness among people in maintaining sports facilities and home landscapes fuels the market growth for turf grass and turf solutions market.
- Rapid promotion of tourism, increasing area of land under golf courses and gardens is driving the market with significant growth and is expected the same in the forecast period.
- Rise in organic farming practices and application of PGRs in drought resistance results in increased demand for use of PGRs in turf grass and turf solutions market.
- Technological developments of seeds and turf grasses promising high quality yield to propel the turf grass and turf solutions market growth.
Key Players of the Turf Grass and Turf Solutions Market:
Bayer Corporation and BASF SE emerged to be the dominant players in the Global Turf Grass and Turf Solutions Market. Bayer Crop Science LP, one of the emerging and key players has witnessed strong revenues for turf grass and turf solutions market.
Browse Related Reports:
- Turf, Ornamentals and Forage Inputs Market: By Turf grass (Kentucky bluegrass, tall fescue, rye grass, others); By Ornamental grass (purple millet, fountain grass, cord grass, others); By forage seeds (hay, silage); By application (golf courses, nurseries, gardens, others); By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)
- Botanical Pesticides Market: By Active Substance (Nicotine, Pyrethrin, Rotenone, Matrine, Azadirachtin); By Crop Type (Vegetables & Fruits, Oilseeds & Pulses, Turfs & Ornamentals); By Type (Insecticides, Herbicides, Fungicides) & By Geography - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc