According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Omega 3 PUFA Market: By Type (DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), and ALA (Alpha-linoleic acid)) Source (Marine, Plant) Form (Oils, Capsules, Powder) Application (Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceuticals, Infant Foods, F&B) – Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is mainly driven by the wide spread consumer awareness and considerable demand for omega 3 based products.
Browse 64 Market Tables, 177 Figures spread through 135 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Omega 3 PUFA Market (2015 - 2023)”
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
Raw materials for fish oil, flaxseed oil, algal oil manufacturing is supplied by the fisheries and farms. Oils are extracted using various techniques such as wet pressing for fish oil, and solvent extraction is used for extraction of oil from flaxseed. These oils are sent to the concentrate and ingredient manufacturers who employ advanced scientific techniques to extract Omega-3 PUFA ingredients. Omega-3 PUFA ingredients are used as additives in various products such as infant foods, pharmaceutical API, pet feed, dietary supplements and functional foods. These omega-3 fortified products are made available to the consumers through retail chains.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- The growing popularity of DHA as an essential nutrient for infants coupled with recommendations by the health institutes drives the market for omega 3 PUFA ingredients in infant formulae and baby food products.
- Rapidly aging population coupled with growing concern about the cardiovascular health is a key growth factor that is driving significant growth for the market.
- The market for omega 3 in the pharmaceuticals industry is primarily driven by the increasing R&D efforts to formulate and develop new EPA/DHA concentrates which are used as APIs in drugs.
- The growing demand for nutritional supplements including omega 3 capsules is touted to witness a growth.
Key Players of the Omega 3 PUFA Market:
The key players in the market include Croda International PLC (U.K.), Royal DSM (The Netherlands), Aker BioMarine ASA (Norway), BASF SE (Germany) and FMC Corporation (U.S.). New flavors of IncromegaTM 3mulsionTM DHA 2.0 were launched by Croda to strengthen its product portfolio in DHA concentrates for children and aged people.
Browse Related Reports:
- Plant Extracts Market: By Plant Extracts Market: By Type (Phytochemicals, Essential Oils, Oleoresins, Others); By Form (Powder, Liquid, Others); By Application (Nutraceuticals, Cosmoceuticals, Functional Food & Beverage and Pharmaceuticals) & By Geography - Forecast(2018-2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc