According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Cable Glands Market: By Type (Industrial, Hazardous); By Materials (Brass, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Others); By Cable Type (Armored, Unarmored); By End Users (Oil & Gas, Mining, Aerospace, Manufacturing & Processing, Chemical, Others); By Geography - (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the rapid penetration of automation technologies.
The global cable glands market register $1.808 billion revenue in 2017 and is projected to register $2.725 billion by 2023 at 6.7% CAGR. Among all the material types, the Brass material is dominating the global market that registered $975.8 million in 2017 and expected to reach $1.527 billion by 2023 at 7.3% CAGR.
Browse 86 Market Tables, 179 Figures spread through 149 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Cable Glands Market (2018 - 2023)”
Asia-pacific continues to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2023.
Asia-pacific is dominating the Cable Glands market with a major share of $598.1 million revenue in 2017 and is projected register highest growth rate of 8.2% CAGR to reach $978.33 million by 2023. Asia-Pacific, due to its sheer size with a wide range of operating industry verticals, occupied the dominant position in the global cable glands market, followed by the Americas and Europe respectively. The emerging trend of rapid industrialization will make Asia-Pacific significant in terms of average growth rate as well. The APAC region is projected to witness an upsurge in the cable glands market with a CAGR of 8.2%, while Europe, due to its economic uncertainty, will observe the lowest CAGR of nearly 4.8% in the forecast period.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
Cable Glands are common commodities with considerable price variations, depending upon manufacturer, material, size of cable glands, bulk purchasing, end-use applications, competition at local levels and several others.
The trade for cable glands is executed both in terms of weight and units. This also contributes to price variations.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
1. Power generation and Utilities segment in the cable glands market is projected to grow rapidly due to the expansion in deals, across the globe.
2. The swift adoption of Automation in Industrial operations will offer sharp growth avenues for advanced automated machineries and operating conditions. Hence, the consumption of power will remain the core of all the automated equipment, thereby providing a boost to the cable glands market further.
3. Rising demand for cable glands from various end-user industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Aerospace, Marine, Chemicals, Manufacturing and Processing, has propelled the cable glands market growth.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Cable Glands Market:
Cooper Crouse-Hinds and Appleton emerged to be the dominant players in the Cable Glands Market in 2015. Both the players also led the hazardous location cable glands market with high shares, respectively. This was followed by CMP Products, which exclusively offers cable glands as their key product.
Browse Related Reports:
- Mechanical Explosion Proof Equipment Market Analysis: By Type (Couplings, Spark Arrestors, Actuators, Compressors, Solenoid Valves, Cable Glands); By Industry (Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing, Marine, Pharmaceuticals) & Geography - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
- Industrial Motors Market: By Voltage (Very Low, Low, Medium, High), By Product Type (AC, DC, EMC); By End User (Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Mining, Others) & Geography - Forecast (2018-2025)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc