Google ARCore, and Apple ARKit are the lightweight MAR platforms which operate in a room and only run on the latest generation of smartphones. This information is based on a recent business intelligence report from Industry ARC, titled “Mobile Augmented Reality Market : By Component (3D Cameras, Displays, Sensors and Software), By Application (Smartphones, Tablets, PDA/Game Consoles, Smart Glasses and Wearables), By Vertical (Medical, A&D) & By Region – Forecast (2018 - 2023).”
IEEE organization states that mobile augmented reality (MAR) provides a promising interface with the real world. MAR is an advanced version of portable augmented reality, which is most suitable for ubiquitous learning, attracting young generation who are born with the Internet around them. Additionally, the tourism industry is emerging as a potential end user as mobile augmented reality can mesmerize targeted customers of what to expect from a certain holiday destination and entice leads. Smartphones act as dominant computing platform to provide MAR experience to users.
Currently, mobile augmented reality is an emerging growth area. However, advancements in technology enables the low latency and low energy consumption of mobile augmented reality, and the market is expected to growing strongly, according to a recent market research report from IndustryARC. Since mobile augmented reality system can detect objects in the environment through the use of cameras, a display, and a user interface, it is offering significant opportunities for enterprises through assisting training and quality assurance while speeding up performance and customer consulting.
Browse 65 Market Tables, 177 Figures spread through 169 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Mobile Augmented Reality Market(2018 - 2023)”
Mobile Augmented Reality Market: Trends and Drivers
- The tourism industry is consistently profitable on the back of increased disposable income or urban population as well as rise of social media, which has radically escalated picture sharing trend. Owing to the proliferation of mobile devices in the recent past, the concept of mobile augmented reality is ideal to redirect customers to a presentation of a prospect holiday destination without the requirement of any human help or time-bounded appointments.
- Advancements of MAR in application fields, object tracking, customer registration, user interfaces and experience metrics, network connectivity and data management, system components, system performance and sustainability.
- Big data is boosting the growth of mobile augmented reality owing to its use in retail shopping, public services, and in tourism.
Mobile Augmented Reality Market: Competitive Analysis
- Qualcomm Inc., Apple Inc., and Microsoft Corporation are some of the key players of mobile augmented reality market
- Niantic is pushing the value of a mobile developer that is “Pokemon Go” developer to $ 4 billion. Pokemon Go is a popular mobile game found in a AR using smartphone
- Apple is focused on implementing new AR development software, to dominant in MAR. In 2017, Apple Inc acquired SensoMotoric Instruments to improve developments in AR. Apple Inc has strong presence in mobile augmented reality owing to its hardware (iPhone and iPad) and software development (ARKit for iOS). Apple’s ARKit 2 with iOS 12 was introduced with enriched capabilities such as 3D object detection, persistent experiences, and shared AR spaces
The mobile augmented reality market is poised for highly positive results in the near future owing to expanding possibilities of helping enterprises make an impact on potential customers without human interface. Though the market is in nascent stage, the industries of tourism, education, and gaming have started to yield demand consistently.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Component Market: By Component (Hardware, Software); By Application (Consumer, Aerospace & Defense, Medical) & By region - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market for Entertainment Industry: By Type (Software, Service), By Application (Film, Sports, Games, Theme/Amusement Park, Live Events, Others) Geographic Analysis - Forecast (2018-2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc