Hepatitis B vaccine, DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) vaccine, haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine, pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, inactivated poliovirus vaccine, measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine, varicella vaccine, small pox vaccine, rotavirus vaccine and influenza vaccine are most commonly given vaccines for infants and children. Vaccines act as a paramount solution that lowers the risk associated with disease. This information is based on a recent business intelligence report from Industry ARC, titled “Vaccines Market: By Type (Monovalent, Multivalent); By Technology (Conjugate Vaccines, Inactivated and Subunit Vaccines, Others); By Disease Indication (Pneumococcal Disease, DTP, Others); By End User (Paediatrics, Adults) & Region - Forecast (2018 - 2023).”
In 2017, 116.2 million infants that is nearly 85% of infants worldwide received 3 doses of diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTP3) vaccine, which defense against infectious diseases. In 2012 at the Sixty-fifth World Health Assembly, government initiative Global Vaccine Action Plan (GVAP) framework was recommended by 194 member states as a roadmap to prevent millions of deaths from vaccine-preventable diseases by 2020. In 2017, 194 countries Health Ministers endorsed a new resolution to achieve goals of GVAP. Vaccines provide protection from life threatening diseases such as measles, polio, tetanus, and whooping cough. All these awareness initiatives are providing traction to the flourishing vaccines market.
Vaccines are safe to use as they are carefully investigated by researchers and gets approved from the Food and Drug Administration after rigorous counterchecks. These vaccines are advised to enhance the immune systems of children and adults, and also to get protection from deadly diseases. World Health Organization (WHO) states that immunization prevents approximately 2-3 million deaths every year and saves millions of lives.
Browse 73 Market Tables, 178 Figures spread through 152 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Vaccines Market (2018 - 2023)”
Global Vaccines Market: Trends and Drivers
- Campaigns illustrating the importance of investing in immunization efforts, coupled with awareness generated by the social media, are transforming vaccine market’s profitability like never before.
Frequent outbreaks of viral diseases such as Jika and Swine Flu are encouraging organizations to invest on R&D activities and formulate a solution that gains exponential demand if benefits are proven.
Strengthening governance and leadership of national immunization programs are influencing the growth of vaccines market
Vaccines Market: Competitive Analysis
- Dynavax Technologies Corporation, Emergent Biosolutions, Pax Vax, GSK Vaccines, and Pfizer are some of the key players of vaccines market
- In 2019, Sam’s Club and Dynavax Technologies Corporation announced a collaboration to introduce HEPLISAV-B into Sam’s Club retail pharmacies. Availability of HEPLISAV-B vaccine to Sam’s Club adult patients provide protection from hepatitis B
- In 2018, Emergent Biosolutions acquired Pax Vax for $270 million, which is aimed to expand their international operations accompanying with vaccines
- In 2017, GSK Vaccines experienced a growth of 6% in vaccine sales, which was majorly contributed by pharma and consumer healthcare. Meningitis vaccines leaped 27%, and Flu vaccines grew 12%, whereas HPV shot Cervarix jumped with 57%. All these growth rates are indicative of the growth of the global vaccines market.
- In 2018, BioNTech underwent collaboration with Pfizer for $425 Million to enhance the mRNA-based Flu vaccines, which are best alternatives to conventional vaccines
Vaccines comprises of agents which enhance the immune system and provide protection against hazardous diseases. Frequent outbreaks, increasing government initiatives towards vaccines, and investments in R&D activities are expected to generate healthy demand in the vaccines market in the near future.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Veterinary Vaccines Market: By Type (Veterinary Viral Vaccines, Veterinary Bacterial Vaccines, Veterinary Parasite Vaccines, Others); By Type of Disease (Bovine Vaccines, Feline Vaccines, Canine Vaccines, Poultry Vaccines, Equine Vaccines); & By Geography (Americas, Europe, APAC, ROW) Forecast(2018 2023)
Therapeutic Vaccine Market: By Vaccine Type (Addiction, Neurological, Infectious, Autoimmune); By Technology (Autologous, Allogenic) & By region - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc