The global next generation crystal oscillators’ market size was around $2.0 billion - $2.5 billion in 2018, and its value is estimated to grow with a CAGR of more than 6% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The information comes from a newly compiled business intelligence report from IndustryARC, titled: “Next Generation Crystal Oscillators Market: By type (SPXO, TCXO, VCXO, FCXO, OCXO, disciplined, multi-crystal, colpitts, Armstrong); By mounting Type (surface-mount, thru-hole); By technology (at cut, bt cut, sc cut); By applications (military & defense, research & management, industrial, automotive, consumer devices); By Geography - Forecast (2019-2025).”
The analyst of the market research report states that next generation crystal oscillators are extensively used in a wide variety of applications such as military & defense, research & management, industrial, automotive, and in consumer devices. However, the plethora of miniature electronic devices and surging demand for 4G and 5G networks will continue creating profitable opportunities during the foreseeable future.
Browse 34 Market Tables, 66 Figures spread through 154 slides and an in-depth TOC “Next Generation Crystal Oscillators Market (2019 - 2025)”
Next Generation Crystal Oscillators Market Segment Analysis:
- Currently consumer electronics is the leading application segment in the next generation crystal oscillators market, with the demand projected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 8% - 9% through 2019 to 2025. Highly advanced electronic systems adapting micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) oscillators to obtain greater timing performance and reliability.
- Geographically, Asia-Pacific held the major share of demand of around 30% - 33% as of 2018, and the region is expected to retain its dominant position in the near future.
Next Generation Crystal Oscillators Market Product Analysis:
Crystal oscillator are electromechanical devices that generates an electric signal by using a mechanical resonance of a vibrating quartz crystal of piezoelectric material. It is mainly used in high frequency applications as it maintains the frequency of device and also keep track of time in wristwatches. Due to their low cost and compact size, they are mostly utilized in a list of applications which include clocks, radios, computers, cellphones, microcontrollers, space tracking systems, modems, microprocessors, disk drives, sensors, video games, digital systems, measuring instruments, timers, engine controlling, phase locked loop systems, medical devices, global positioning systems (GPS), cable television systems, oscilloscopes and signal generators. These next generation crystal oscillators plays a crucial role in improving the performance of automotive electronics and smartphones as well. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), in-vehicle Ethernet and autonomous driving need accurate timing solutions, and tight frequency stability thus these factors altogether driving the growth of market.
Next Generation Crystal Oscillators Market – Competitive Landscape:
- Kyocera, TXC, Epson, Vectron, Rakon, Daishinku, Nihon Dempa Kogyo, CTS, Murata, Ecliptek, Abracon, Axtal, Jauch, Hosonic are some of the key players holding major shares in the Next Generation Crystal Oscillators market.
- Kyocera Corporation is a well-known producer of crystal products such as crystal units and crystal oscillators by using quartz crystals to its full extent. It offers clock oscillators (SPXO), voltage controlled crystal oscillators (VCXO), and temperature compensated crystal oscillators (TCXO), along with kHz range crystal devices. These crystal products are emerging in the current trending IoT era with their unique structures and low current consumption. They decrease the lead time and rules in industrial applications where a necessity for high frequency products exists.
- TXC Corporation offers frequency control and sensor solutions. It provides different oscillators which include clock crystal oscillator (CXO), VCXO, TCXO, oven controlled crystal oscillator (OCXO), and microcomputer compensated crystal oscillator (MCXO). It is escalating through its innovative products in various applications such as automotive, mobile communication, wearable devices, server, storage, IoT, telecommunication and medical devices
- Vectron is a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc. It manufactures frequency control devices namely OCXO, TCXO, VCSO, VCXO, XO (Crystal Oscillators), Precision XO, and MEMS. These products are widely used in femto cells, base stations, networking, GPS, point to point radio, manpack radio and in test and Measurement applications
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Quartz Crystal Oscillators Market: By Circuit Type (XO, TCXO, VCXO, FCXO, OCXO, Others); By Application (Telecom, Consumer, Industrial, Automotive, Medical, Others); By Geography - (2014-2020) - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc