The industrial and factory automation market was valued at around $180 billion and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5 to 10% through to 2025. As per the new research report by IndustryARC titled “Industrial and Factory Automation Market: By System Types (Control Systems, Software, Machine vision, Others); By Hardware (Human Machine Interface, Connectivity, Others); By verticals (Energy, Automotive, Chemicals, Others) & By Geography – Forecast (2018-2023)”. The global market is driven by soaring demand from the manufacturing and automobile market. Furthermore, the increasing technologies will lead to the growth of factory automation market.
Browse 66 Market Tables, 177 Figures spread through 220 slides and an in-depth TOC “Industrial and Factory Automation Market (2019 - 2025)”
Industrial and Factory Automation Market: Snapshot
Pneumatic thermostat, electro hydraulic valve, and solenoids equipment are highly cardinal in the manufacturing, oil and gas as well as in the automotive industry. In the era of revolution, industry has been a core consumer of robotics for decades. Industrial robots are a crucial part of the progress of the manufacturing industry, and the invention of drones have crossed the frontier. Moreover, according to the International Federation of Robotics 2018, the automation of the fourth industrial revolution is accelerating, and around 1.3 million industrial robots will be entering services around the world.
The oil and gas industry’s dependency on automation has increased recently as it secures the lives of the workers who deal with dangerous operations on a daily basis. Europe is leading the market with industrial & factory automation market share of 30 to 35% because of the heavy industrial development in the region. Furthermore, the application CAGR in the oil and gas industry will be 2 to 2.5% during the forecast period of 2019-2025. According to European Commission, manufacturing industry accounts for 16% of Europe’s GDP.
Industrial and Factory Automation Market: Competitive Landscape
- Major players are influencing the market for further growth and expansion. Some of the key players are:
- Emerson Electric- In February 2019, the company released Emerson’s AMS Device Manager helps improve plant reliability with better organized data for more informed and proactive management of field devices.
- Siemens AG- In November 2018, Siemens Mobility signed a contract with London Underground to design and build 94 new generation Tube trains worth around $1.7 billion billion GBP. In October 2018, Deutsche Beverage Technology partnership with Siemens for crafting breweries benefits from modular Siemens automation.
- Mitsubishi Corporation- In February 2019, the company has announced its decision to invest in the UK-based innovation energy services provider OVO Group Limited. They will obtain 20% of the shares in OVO Group.
- Honeywell International Inc has announced Honeywell Aerospace’s hybrid-electric turbo generator that will power the first generation of vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) aircraft.
- Rockwell Automation- Rockwell Automation and Schlumberger entered into a new joint venture agreement to create Sensia, the oil and gas industry’s first fully integrated automation solution provider to help customers maximize the value of their investments.
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation has announced its recent development of real-time Cavitation detection system that helps to prevent equipment degradation and improves the efficiency of plant maintenance.
The global industrial and factory automation market has seen an immense growth in the last decade owing to the increasing advanced technologies and adoption of the same. The technology has upgraded its level in the manufacturing, oil and gas and automotive industry. The usage of robots and drones have revolutionized the above mentioned industries due to which the industrial and factory automation market is booming globally, especially in Europe.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Factory Automation Mechanical Component Market: By Component (Shafts, Screws, Nuts, Clamps, Sensors, Gears, Motors, Pipes, Nozzles, and Others); By Application (Automotive, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Packaging, Food & Beverages, Others) ; By Geography- Forecast (2018-2023)
Factory Automation Market: By Electrical Components (Inverters, Touch Panel, Timers, Controllers, Breakers, Switches, Convertors, Others) By End User Industry (Automobile, Packaging, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Food And Beverage) Forecast (2018-2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc