Global Injection Molding Machine Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
As per the findings of a newly published market research report by IndustryARC, the global injection molding machine market size was around $15 billion - $17 billion in 2018, and its value is estimated to grow at a CAGR of nearly 2.8% - 3.2% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The information is revealed in a new business intelligence report from IndustryARC, titled: “Injection Molding Machine Market: By Product Type (Plastic, Rubber, Metal, Ceramic, Others), By Machine Type (Hydraulic, All-Electric, Hybrid), By End Use Industry (Automotive, Consumer Goods, Packaging, Healthcare, Electrical & Electronics and Others), By Clamping Force (0–200 Ton-Force, 201–500 Ton-Force, Above 500 Ton-Force) & Geography - Forecast (2019 - 2025).”
In the current plastic world, injection molding machine market offerings have become a prominent choice for manufacturers to obtain ideal performance of components. Injection molding is most adaptable among other molding processes to create various parts with diverse range of size and shape, and unique features. It is a best-suited solution for producing high volumes of precise parts. All-Electric, hydraulic injection molding, and hybrid injection molding machines uses thermoplastic polyesters such as polybutylene terephthalate, polyethylene terephthalate and thermosets in numerous industries such as automotive, consumer goods, packaging, healthcare, and in electrical & electronics industry.
Browse an in-depth TOC “Injection Molding Machine Market (2019 - 2025)”
Global Injection Molding Machine Market: Leading Segments
Automotive industry holds the major share in the injection molding machine market and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period 2019-2025. Effective footprints of these machines for their quality control in producing plastic components, transparent technical parts and trim parts of the vehicle interior are impacting the growth of automotive industry end use segment. On the basis of geographical analysis provided in the IndustryARC market research report, Asia-Pacific region dominated the demand of around 36% - 37% among other regions of injection molding machine market in 2018. Engel Austria GmbH’s investment of $13 million in plant expansion of injection molding machine in China coupled with emerging automotive industry in this region is impacting APAC to retain its dominating share over the forecast period. Approximately, 90% of the machines sold for medical and electronic applications in APAC are supplied from China and South Korea.
Global Injection Molding Machine Market Trends
- Incessant demand for specific packaging of bottled water, pharmaceuticals, and food products.
- Growing demand for metal injection molding hybrid technology from the medical and orthodontics industries is driving the injection molding machine market.
- Continuous and repetitive production of defect free products coupled with high level customization related to interior, exterior, powertrain, seat and electronics of a vehicle are increasing the demand for automotive body products from final assembly company
Global Injection Molding Machine Market: Competitive Landscape
- Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority injection molding market shares are GSH Industries, Solmser Kunststofftechnik GmbH & Co. KG, The Japan Steel Works, Ltd, Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd., Husky Injection Moldings Systems Ltd, Arburg GmbH & Co. KG, Engel Austria GmbH, Haitian International Holdings Limited,Milacron Holdings Corp, and Nissei Plastic Industrial Co. Limited.
- Engel Austria GmbH is planning to complete the installation of new 2-component injection molding system in 2019 at the Aachen Center for Integrative Lightweight Production of RWTH Aachen University. It was aimed to develop efficient lightweight products using light weight composite technologies
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Powder Injection Molding (PIM) Market: By Technology (Ceramic injection molding, Metal injection molding); By End-user (Automotive, Electronic components, Medical equipment, Firearms); By Raw material (Titanium alloys, Tungsten alloys, Cobalt alloys, Low alloy steels, Stainless steels, Others)& Geographic Analysis - Forecast (2018-2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc