Powder injection molding (PIM) Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Superabsorbent Market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of plastics in the electric vehicle market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Powder injection molding (PIM) Market Report: Industry Coverage
Powder Injection Molding Market– By Technology: Metal injection molding, Ceramic injection molding.
Powder Injection Molding Market– By End-user: Surgical equipment, Watches, Electronic components and others.
Powder Injection Molding Market– By Raw Material: Nickel alloys, Titanium alloys, Cobalt alloys, Stainless steels and others.
The Superabsorbent Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Powder injection molding (PIM) Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the Key players in this market that have been studied for this report include: Arburg GmbH, Epson Atmix Corporation, Phillips-Medsize Corporation, Zoltrix Material Guangzhou Ltd., Morgan Advanced PLC, Plansee Group and many more.
Market Research and Market Trends of Powder injection molding (PIM) Market
- The researches on Titanium porous microneedle array to penetrate on the skin are being done by the metal injection molding technology. This helps in delivering the liquid drugs through the pores of skin. The quality of a Powder Injection molding product depends on the rheological and debinding properties of the raw material that is being used.
- Sandwik AB, a company that is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden is planning to build a new plant to manufacture titanium and nickel fine metal powders used as raw materials used in the metal injection molding technology. This plant will improve the physical, chemical properties of the metal powders.
- Hoganas AB, also a key player in the manufacturing of powdered metals has decided to enter in to the ceramic market as well by acquiring a ceramic manufacturing company called H.C Starck Group’s surface technology & Ceramic powders.
- Another research by Malaysian universities named SIRIM Berhad and International Islamic university of Malaysia have come up with an idea of producing prosthetic hip stem by Metal injection molding. This multi co-based alloys helps in showing good bio compatibility on higher incubation time and is also a good material for integrating the tissues.