Global FinTech Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
The market for financial technologies, or fintech, will return tremendous provides in the near future, assures a new business intelligence study from IndustryARC. As per the findings of the report, the global Fintech market size was between $140 billion and $150 billion in 2018. Moreover, the demand is estimated to grow with a superlative CAGR of 25% to 30% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. The report is titled “FinTech Market: By Technology(API, AI, Blockchain, Distributed Computing, Cryptography) By Type of Transaction (Digital Transaction, Business Finance, personal Finance) By Sector (Lenders, Payments, Wealth Management, Financial institutions, insurance) By service (Financing, asset management, payments) By Ventures (Competitive FinTech Ventures, Collaborative FinTech Ventures), By Geography - Forecast (2019-2025).”
The fintech market is emerging as an innovation that delivers valuable finances and banking services. Smartphones and computers are some of the technologies aiming to make financial services more accessible to the general public, and these services are often pertaining to online banking and cryptocurrency. Rapid advancement in financial technology are helping economy to transform by offering several opportunities. FinTech can support financial development by reducing the poverty and increasing potential growth. It removes technology barriers and enables customers to focus on what truly matters for their businesses.
Browse 52 Market Tables, 176 Figures spread through 197 slides and an in-depth TOC “FinTech Market (2019 - 2025)”
Global FinTech Market: Leading Segments
The analyst of the IndustryARC report identifies that North America dominated the demand with a regional share of around 35% in 2018. Furthermore, ecommerce is the leading application segment with a CAGR of 10% to 12% during the forecast period. The North America fintech market is blooming due to funding pouring in for the start-ups as well as growing strategy and incumbent financial institutions leading to rapid technological developments. Digital currencies and blockchain in ecommerce are major factor that is growing the ecommerce segment in FinTech market. Improvement in payments options, increased online payment security, and automated customer services such as chatbots that provide shopper’s guidance as per their query hold a great potential that is enhancing the e-commerce companies in FinTech market.
According to the recent report released by UNEP on FinTech and sustainable development, the technology used in finance includes blockchains, Internet of Things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI). Furthermore, more than 60% of the global financial system has arrived into an association to apply blockchain to remove cost and create proficiency in industries. Additionally, the World Economic Forum Deep Shift research evaluated that 10% of global gross domestic product (GDP) will be stored on blockchain technology by 2025.
Global FinTech Market: Trends
- The Indian government initiative towards supporting FinTech start-ups is budding many technology-associated people to enhance their knowledge and venture into the FinTech Market. Government took initiatives towards start-ups by providing $28,340,000 to start-ups along with office space.
- On October 2018, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank have together developed the Bali FinTech Agenda. The main aim behind the agenda is to bring together the international community and key issues of policy makers. This can help them to focus on raised issues and shape the contributors to work according to the standard setting bodies. This will provide the clearer picture to international organizations and respective executive boards to go about their social trading and work programs for rapid advances in financial technology.
- Bringing together financial empowerment and technological advancement to nurture the gap between technology, vendors, investors, and financial institutions to accelerate the deep technology innovation in the ecosystem is becoming a vision in the FinTech market.
- Technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, and IoT have a wide range of potential use-cases in the FinTech market.
- FinTech supports users as a digital assistants by navigating them about financial plans, savings, and spending. These services can help user to increase and improve their experience with their financial product. Such services are helping FinTech market to boost.
- Bank of America uses an AI powered digital financial bot known as Erica. This bot helps as an assistant for their client base. This bot can read the request and query such as balance inquires, spending habits, and general account information. Many banks are adopting this technology that is helping them to earn more finance that is helping them in daily operations.
- Financial technology supports insurance industry in many ways. Earlier process is often lengthy and complicated. FinTech helped to reduce the time of entire process and makes a seamless experience for both the insurance company and the consumers. Major up-gradation in FinTech such as enhanced image recognition, payout prediction, fraud detection, and less operational task for the company are boosting the FinTech market because the customers tend to subscribe to the services. These applications are complete solution for all the problems related to finance and services that holds the potential to relieve a high pain point in the FinTech market.
- FinTech is used for cybersecurity and it uses security analytics to monitor location and create visibility into network traffic to provide data security and enhanced IT governance and risk management.
Global FinTech Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the major players in the Fintech Market are Ant Financial, ZhongAn, Oscar, Qufeng, Avant, Lufax, Atom Bank, Kreditech, Kabbage, JD Finance, SoFi, Nubank, Klarna, Square, and Funding Circle.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Artificial Intelligence Market In Fintech: By Deployment (On Cloud, On Premises); By Machine Learning (Unsupervised, Supervised, Reinforced, Semi supervised, Deep Learning , Others) ; By Type of Data (Parameter and numbers, text, images, Voice, Video); By Application (Investment-asset management, Credit score-Underwriting, Regulatory compliance-Fraud detection, Market research Reposting, Customer assistant, P2P lending, Insurance); By Geography - (2018-2023)
Cyber Security Market In Fintech: By Domain (Payments and Transfers, Lending and Financing, Retail Banking, Financial Management, Insurance, Markets & Exchange, others); By End user (Banks, Insurance companies, other financial institution), By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc