United Kingdom Professional Hair Care Market: Snapshot
Environment and lifestyle such as pollution, cigarette smoking, radiation, and the usage of herbicides are some causes for the damage to hair cells. The study suggested that both women and men are concerned about their hair. Women suffer from embarrassment and low self-esteem due to hair loss whereas male pattern baldness affects around men by the age of 80 years which can have substantial psychosocial impacts. Treatment of hair is very necessary to promote hair growth that is driving cosmetology industry and the UK professional hair care market.
According to a newly published report by an IndustryARC, titled “United Kingdom Professional Hair Care Market: By Product (coloring, perming & straightening, styling gel, serum, shampoo & conditioning, hair spray); By End use (bridal, salons) By Region - Forecast (2019-2025),” the United Kingdom professional hair care market size was $600 million to $650 million in 2018, and the demand will be growing with a CAGR of 2% to 3% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
As per the report by NHS England-Department of Health and Social Care, around 8 million women in the UK experience hair loss and around hundreds of hair are shed every day. Vitamin deficiency, body illness including alopecia areta and mistreating of hair can cause damage to hair cells. Furthermore, as per The National Health Federation, most population in the UK are concerned about hair and always recommend visiting barbershops or hair salons a day in a week or so. There are around 41,000 hair and beauty business in the UK. Also, the turnover of hairdressing, beauty, and barbering business was around $131621.49 in 2017. This makes up the booming UK professional hair care market.
Browse 63 Market Tables, 177 Figures spread through 57 slides and an in-depth TOC “United Kingdom Professional Hair Care Market (2019 - 2025)”
United Kingdom Professional Hair Care Market: Leading Segments
Hair care is a process of styling or treatment of hair. The market is categorized through different products that involve coloring, perming & straightening, styling gel, serum, shampoo, conditioning, and hair spray. However, the most preferred mode of hair care is through coloring, which will grow with a CAGR of 2% to 3% through to 2025, according to the estimation by the market analyst.
United Kingdom Professional Hair Care Market: Trends
- It is found that the UK customers’ are inclining towards the use of fancy hair care products such as organic and gluten-free hair care products to experience herbal essence. The demand from customers who are allergic to chemicals is anticipated to drive the UK professional hair care market.
- Out of all population in the UK, the increase in the fashion conscious consumers coupled with growing demand for shiny, healthy, and manageable hair is responsible for the discernible demand influx in the UK professional hair care market.
- Increasing aging population and trend for the adoption of dyes and hair colors have also provided thrust to the market. Moreover, a surge in hair styling and hair aging issues among the consumers has led to several product innovations obliging the established and changing consumers’ preferences, thereby assisting the demand for hair care products.
- Climatic conditions have a high impact on hair. It is observed that most of the consumers experience issues such as hair thinning and falling. Consumers are inclining towards hair treatment services and products such as strengthening hair follicle and volumizing roots that are estimated to register the high growth in the market.
- Consumers’ increased awareness towards spending money only on those hair products that contain active ingredients such as sulfates, parabens, and sodium laureth sulphate are generating revenue in the UK professional hair care market.
- Some consumers that are facing problems of baldness adopt the hair transplant method to completely get rid of hair is considered as one of the drivers in the UK professional hair care market. The UK mostly experience cold and chilly weather. So, there are innovations in hair perfume, dry shampoo, and conditioner for hair hygiene which is again driving the UK professional hair care market demand growth.
- Millennial predilection is a key factor according to which market players mold their strategy to increase revenue. Growing trend of retro looks with hair perming, hair straightening have amounted for largest share in the UK professional hair care market.
United Kingdom Professional Hair Care Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the major companies found in United Kingdom hair care market are L'Oréal Group, Henkel AG & Co., KGaA, Procter & Gamble Co., Unilever Corporation, and Kao Corporation.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Professional Hair Care Market: By Types (Hair Coloring, Hair Styling, Hair Straightening & Perming, Shampoos and Conditioners) & Geography - Forecast (2019-2025)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc