Frozen Desserts Market: Snapshot
Frozen desserts are now primarily trending among populations as a sweet dish across the globe, served as refreshment after or with meals, and the demand will be incrementing profitably in the near future, according to the findings of a newly compiled business intelligence report from IndustryARC. The report evaluates the global frozen desserts market to be worth $32billion to $34billion in 2018, and projects opportunities to grow with a CAGR of 6.0% to 7.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. Rising disposable income and consumers eating habits are anticipated to drive the demand influx in the Frozen dessert market.
Frozen desserts are prepared with different vegetable oils, milk solids, and flavored water. Most available and cost-effective options in the market are shave ice, ice pops, sorbet, and snow cones. As per the NCBI, frozen desserts have attained the milestone in the development. Significant advances in frozen dessert market such as chilling and freezing technologies, mechanical refrigeration, packaging, ingredient, cleaning, and sanitation, and some other functionalities have collectively shaped the industry.
Browse 92 Market Tables, 179 Figures spread through 157 slides and an in-depth TOC “Frozen Desserts Market (2019 - 2025)”
Frozen Desserts Market: Leading Segments
Geographically, North America is positioned as the leading region with a demand share of 30% to 32% in 2018. The large population of young generation, the growth of niche companies in the market with the easy availability of frozen desserts in different distribution channels such as hypermarkets or supermarkets and small vendors are some major factors supporting the frozen dessert market in the region.
Additionally, frozen dessert is segmented on the basis of type in which ice-cream is expected to account for major share growing with a CAGR of 5% to 6% through to 2025. Some rules and regulations are set by The Food and Drug Administration Department of Health and Human Services for preparing frozen desserts to maintain hygiene and product quality.
Frozen Desserts Market: Trends
- Consumers are persuading towards the nutritional value of the dessert without compromising with the taste and texture. The flavors adding in the dessert according to local taste preference to appease consumers are helping the frozen desserts market gain traction from a wide spectrum of consumers.
- Various key players in the market have introduced frozen yogurt bars. The innovative packaging and easy to eat products are gaining traction from fitness conscious and teenagers. This is expected to show a substantial growth in the demand influx in the near future.
- Low-fat, low-sugar, and gluten-free desserts are widely consumed by consumers. Shifting consumer preference towards eating healthy and tasty is expected to account for a major share in terms of revenue in the frozen desserts market.
- Growing vegan diet trend among millennial has resulted in the emergence of innovative flavors with vegan desserts and non-diary ice-cream products. Numerous vegan desserts made up of almond & walnut milk, rice milk, coconut, and soymilk have been launched in the frozen desserts market, and the demand for non-dairy products is projected to catapult in the future.
- Frozen desserts completely made up of fruits and vegetable smoothies are gaining traction because of consumer’s willingness to pay for good quality and premium products.
Frozen Desserts Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the major players are General Mills, Inc., Conagra Brands, Kellogg Company, Sara Lee Desserts, Van’s Foods, Mrs. Smith’s, Nestle USA, Inc., Lantmannen Unibake USA, Inc., Campbell Soup Company, and Flowers Food, Inc.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Fluid Milk Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth And Forecast 2019 - 2024
South America Bakery Market: By Type (Baked Goods, Breakfast Cereals); By Category (Fresh and Frozen); By Distribution Channel (Retail, Artisan Bakers, Catering, Online and Industrial) & By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc