Optical Imaging Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Optical Imaging Market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the key global Optical Imaging Market players, to define, describe and analyze the sales value, market share, SWOT analysis and development plans in upcoming years.
Optical Imaging Market Report: Industry Coverage
Optical Imaging Market- By Product: OCT Imaging System, Spectral Imaging System, PAT Imaging System, Diffuse Optical Tomography, Diffuse Optical Spectroscopy and others
Optical Imaging Market-By Technology: Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), Hyper Spectral Imaging (HSI), and Photoacoustic Tomography (PAT)
Optical Imaging Market- By Application: Ophthalmology, Neurology, Oncology and others
Optical Imaging Market- By End Users: Hospitals, Clinics and Research Institutes
The Optical Imaging Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Optical Imaging Market Key Players Perspective:
The major Key players for Optical Imaging Market are Optovue Inc., Thorlabs Inc., PerkinElmer Inc. , Headwall Photonics Inc. , Carl Zeiss Meditec AG and many more
Market Research and Market Trends of Optical Imaging Market:
- PerkinElmer Inc., has developed a new 3D optical imaging system along with CCD camera which is used for the purpose of identifying cell number or pmol concentration thereby reducing the amount of tissue light propagated.
- The need for accuracy in diagnostic imaging has brought upon a major change in the diagnosis of medical images. The radiology benches in many research institutes are now equipped with CAD Tools which utilize the data more efficiently by the doctors. The inclusion of CAD Tools with suitable algorithms will help in a shortened diagnostic time with better results.
- The use of molecular imaging in near infrared tomography which allows vivo imaging of enzyme pathways in many pathways is a significant achievement for detection of brain tumors at an early stage.
- The use of Angular Domain Imaging (ADI) for performing optical imaging through highly scattering media provides traversing image of the media thereby providing a hyperspectral image to the physician