The basic difference between AR & VR is the user experience and user involvement in a situation.
Augmented reality (AR)
is a technology that layers computer-generated enhancements atop an existing reality in order to make it more meaningful through the ability to interact with it whereas
Virtual reality (VR)
can be defined is an artificial, computer-generated simulation or recreation of a real life environment or situation which immerses the user by making them feel like they are experiencing the simulated reality firsthand, primarily by stimulating their vision and hearing. Growing popularity and high interactive sessions and better retention rate are the key growth drivers which are expected to be the key driving factors for the growth of the AR & VR market in education industry during the period of study.
Geographically, Europe dominated the augmented & virtual reality for education industry driven by higher penetration and popularity of AR & VR technology in its innovative education industry. Europe was followed by North America and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the augmented & virtual reality market for education industry. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapid adoption of technology and changing educational industry in nations such as Japan, China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the
augmented & virtual reality market for education industry
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the augmented & virtual reality market for education industry.
This report segments the augmented & virtual reality market for education industry on the basis of component, device, application, and regional market as follows:
- AR & VR Market for Education Industry market research report is classified on the basis of component. Some of the major components covered in this report are as follows: Hardware Component (3D Camera) Software Component (Software Development Kits, Cloud-Based Services, Education Software).
- AR & VR Market for Education Industry market research report is classified on the basis of device. Some of the major devices covered in this report are as follows: Augmented Reality Devices(Head-Mounted Displays, Head-Up Display (HUD), Handheld Device), Virtual Reality Devices(Head-Mounted Display (HMD)), Projector & Display Wall.
- AR & VR Market for Education Industry market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: classroom learning, corporate learning management, certifications, e-learning and Others).
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Google Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Vuzix Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Qaulcomm Inc.