Breathable membranes are expected to see a huge growth in the coming years. The rising environmental concerns couples with huge electricity consumption is propelling constructions companies to employ breathable membranes in colder countries. Eastern European countries and North American countries are key regions for breathable members, due to rising demand for homes in cold and rainy regions.
What is Breathable Membranes Market for Construction Industry?
Breathable membranes are films and sheets which allow the exchange of air, water vapor and gasses but restrict the liquid from penetrating through. Breathable membranes are primarily used in roofs and walls. These membranes prevent water from entering the roof structure while providing cold and warm ventilation.
Market Research and Market Trends of Breathable Membranes Market for Construction industry
- The home segment is expected to be the driver for breathable membranes. An increasing number of eastern European countries are adhering to the growing regulations on minimizing energy consumption. With new regulations in place, roofing manufacturers are employing energy efficient system to trap heat and reduce dampness. Therefore, saving electricity costs while resisting water and air.
- Recent technological breakthroughs in breathable membranes have paved ways for higher quality solutions and long lasting products. Unlike the conventional membranes, the advancements in breathable membranes of today can withstand long time ageing to elements, withstand harsh climate conditions and chemical resistance from alkaline which occurs from the cemented tiles. The advancements are propelling the industry leaders to expand its usage into architectural marvels such as stadiums, airports and public spaces.
- The breathable membranes are primarily made of polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene. The usage of polyethylene is expected to rise in the coming years. In comparison with polypropylene the properties of PE allow the membranes to withstand lower temperatures, a better conductor of electricity and a lower melting point. These properties are ideal for homes which are situated in the colder temperatures. Given, the rising demand for breathable membranes in eastern European countries is directly associated with driving the demand for PE materials.
Who are the Major Players in Breathable Membranes Market for Construction Industry ?
The major breathable membranes manufacturers are Dupont, Saint-Gobain SA, Soprema Group, GAF Material Corporation, Kingspan Group PLC, Low & Bonar PLC, Knauf Insulation, Cosella-Dorken, IKO Industries Ltd, Riwega, Mitsui Chemicals, Toray Industries, Nitto Denko, Arkema, Celanese and many more.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Breathable Membranes Market for Construction Industry Overview
2. Breathable Membranes Market for Construction Industry Executive Summary
3. Breathable Membranes Market for Construction Industry Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Breathable Membranes Market for Construction Industry Forces
4.4. Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Breathable Membranes Market for Construction Industry – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Breathable Membranes Market for Construction Industry – By Type
7. Breathable Membranes Market for Construction Industry – By Installation
7.3. Pitched Roofs
8. Breathable Membranes Market for Construction Industry - By Geography
8.1. North America
8.2.8. Rest of Europe
8.3.3. South Korea
8.3.6. Rest of APAC
8.4.1. Middle East
9. Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
10. Company Profiles
10.2. Saint-Gobain SA
10.3. Soprema Group
10.4. GAF Material Corporation
10.5. Kingspan Group PLC
10.6. Low & Bonar PLC
10.7. Knauf Insulation
10.10. IKO Industries Ltd
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights