Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) is a highly versatile closed-cell bead foam. EPP is widely utilized in various industries such as automotive, aviation, Chemical, Packing, HVAC, manufacturers etc. Because of its performance benefits for energy management, lightweight, enhanced functionality, durability and recyclability and the demand for the importance of maintaining energy efficiency and reducing fuel wastage in domestic heating systems are impacting for the growth of EPP market in upcoming years.
What is Expanded Polypropylene Foam (EPP) Market?
Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) is a highly versatile closed-cell bead foam that has excellent energy absorption and high strength properties. It widely used because of their lower cost per volume unit, low thermal conductivity, high specific strength, excellent heat and sound insulation performance, great energy absorption property. It also offers high resistance to chemicals and moisture. It is durable, lightweight, and recyclable. The application of EPP in the field of sporting equipment, automotive, Aviation, packing industries, Healthcare etc.
What are the major applications Expanded Polypropylene Foam Market?
EPP are used extensively in the HVAC industry for its thermal properties, housing heat exchangers, pumps and motors for heat recovery units, air filtration systems and boilers
EPP is widely utilized by automotive manufacturers because of its performance benefits for energy management, lightweight, enhanced functionality, durability and recyclability
The major end-users for Expanded Polypropylene Foam Market include the Automotive, Aviation, healthcare, Sports & leisure, Packing industries, digital & technical etc.
Market Research and Market Trends of Expanded Polypropylene Foam Market
- The Woodbridge and INOC Corporation form a new joint venture to bring new and innovative products to the market through sustainable technology that brings the value to the technical foam marketplace.
- The new trend in EPP foam products has increase the demand for insulated shipping boxes to maintain the nutritious pet food fresh for longer periods of time or while in transit. As these insulated shipping boxes offer thermal protection which helps to maintain temperature sensitive products at a constant temperature longer than other packaging material. Additionally, EPP & EPS insulated boxes are used to maintain food frozen or chilled for a couple of days.
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) widely used in HVAC industry as it benefits the industry with a strong and durable enclosure, greater heating system efficiency that reduced the heat loss and protection from internal components and hot surfaces.
Who are the Major Players in Expanded Polypropylene Foam Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes DS Smith, Woodbridge Group, FXI, Armacell, Vulcum corporation technologies, Premier Foam, KB Foam, BASF and other
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. High Density
8.3.2. Medium Density
8.3.3. Low Density
9. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market – By Material (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Flame Retardant
9.2. Electrostatic Discharge Protection
9.3. Low Stick/Low Slip
9.5. Complex Shapes
10. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
10.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
10.3.1. Packaging Industries
10.3.2. HVAC Industries
10.3.3. Chemical Industries
10.3.4. Automotive Industries
10.3.4.3. Stowage System
10.3.4.4. Door Panels
10.3.4.6. Tool Kits
10.3.5. Home & Bedding
10.3.7. Digital & Technical
11. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of North America
11.3. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Costa Rica
220.127.116.11. Rest of South America
11.5. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of Europe
11.7. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. South Korea
12. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
11.2. Woodbridge Group
11.5. Vulcum corporation technologies
11.6. Premier Foam
11.7. KB Foam
11.9. DS Smith
15.10. Company 9
15.11. Company 10
15.12. Company 11 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market -Appendix
17. Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Foam Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends