Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market - Forecast(2023 - 2028)
Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market Overview
The report: “Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market Forecast (2022-2027)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market.
By Flan Related Motivation: Clean Eating, Snack, Fitness.
By Distribution Channel: Supermarkets And Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Restaurants, Online Stores, Others.
By Geography: North America (U.S, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Rest of South America), and Rest Of The World (Middle East, Africa).
- Geographically, North America Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and it is poised to dominate the market over the period 2022-2027 owing to the soaring recognition of flan in Mexico with a foodservice cuisine penetration of 40% in Mexican restaurants with quiche lorraine being favored in the U.S.
- Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market growth is being driven by the surging innovations in flans across different parts of the world resulting in an assortment of flans like Argentinian Flan (Flan Mixto), Brazilian (Portuguese) Flan (Pudim de Leite Condensado) and Chilean Flan (Leche Asada or Chilean Roasted Milk) apart from quiche lorraine being well-recognized in the U.S. However, though, Leche flan is prepared with canned products that possess an expanded shelf life, Leche flan will finally go bad -- even when chilled and this is one of the major factors hampering the growth of the Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market.
- Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market Detailed Analysis on the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market report.
Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market: Market Share (%) by Region, 2021
For more details on this report - Request for Sample
Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market Segment Analysis – By Flan Related Motivation:
Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market Segment Analysis – By Distribution Channel:
Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market Segment Analysis – By Geography:
Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market - Drivers
Proliferating International Recognition Of Flan Is Projected To Drive The Growth Of Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market:
Typical examples of flan are bacon and egg flan or custard tart. Flan has its origins in the times of the Roman Empire. In Spain, they then commenced launching caramelized sugar into the mix. With Europeans traveling to the Americas, flan was introduced in the newly discovered land. South, Central, and North America became fond of the flan, with the Mexicans making it their daily dish. Every country has its own version of the greatest recognized flan. There is Colombian Flan (Flan de Leche), Cuban Flan (Flan Cubano), Filipino Flan (Filipino Crème Caramel), French Flan (Parisian Flan or French Custard Pie), German Flan (Obsttorte or Obstboden), and more. It has been assessed that flan has a popularity of 5.65% in restaurants. The proliferating international recognition of flan is therefore fuelling the growth of the Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market during the forecast period 2022-2027.
Soaring Innovations In Flan Are Expected To Boost The Demand For Flans (Puddings/Desserts):
Flan typically is an open sweet or savory tart in British cuisine. It is an egg-based dish with an open, bordered pastry or sponge base including a sweet or savory filling. Examples are bacon and egg flan or custard tart. In Mexican cuisine, Crème caramel, flan, caramel pudding, or caramel custard is a custard dessert with a layer of clear caramel sauce. With increased emphasis on plant-based diet alternatives, amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, creativity has reached new heights and vegan flans have been developed. The desserts may be dairy-free, egg-free, and refined sugar-free desserts prepared with simple, effortless constituents. Flan features among the top prepared food ingredients and pairings at 58.53%. The soaring innovations in flan are therefore driving the growth of the Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market during the forecast period 2022-2027.
Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market – Challenges
Disadvantages of Leche Flan Are Hampering The Growth Of The Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market:
Leche Flan is a preferred holiday dessert for Christmas and New Year. It is frequently utilized as a topping for additional desserts — like halo-halo. It may be appealing to indulge in this sweet and creamy dessert. However, one needs to limit consumption and follow the everyday oral hygiene regime with discipline. Leche flan is prepared with not just eggs and milk, but also caramel. One serving of this dessert is loaded with a soaring quantity of sugar, which can be damaging to the teeth owing to sugar drawing injurious bacteria that can harm the tooth enamel and bring about a cavity. It has been assessed that flan has a popularity of 0.12% in recipes. These issues are thus hampering the growth of the Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market.
Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Industry Outlook:
Novel product launches, novel recipes, innovative equipment, and R&D activities in multiple cuisines are key strategies adopted by players in the Flans (Puddings/Desserts) Market. Key companies in this market are:
- Nestle goodNes
- Smart Chef
- Conagra Foodservice – SWISS MISS®
- Snack Pack
- Kozy Shack
- Simply Delish
- In August 2021, Raymundo’s Food Group, declared that Raymundo’s, the creator of America’s #1 selling flan is extending its products line of authentic Hispanic desserts to involve Small Batch Flan and Rice Pudding. A leader in refrigerated desserts, Raymundo’s Small Batch is a novel hand-crafted line of ethnically encouraged desserts that utilize real milk, eggs, and sugar to develop conventional tasting products. Novel introductions involve Premium Caramel Flan (4oz singles and 4-pack) and Cinnamon Rice Pudding (4oz singles and 4-pack).
- In March 2022, Simply Delish added a handful of novel products to its series of sugar-free, Keto-Certified desserts: Chocolate Keto Pudding, Keto Banana, and Butterscotch Pudding and Plant-Based Jel in Black Cherry, Lime, and Unflavored assortments. The refrigerated Chocolate Keto Pudding is a ready-to-eat version of the firm’s instant pudding. It will be accessible in a 5 oz size and includes zero grams of sugar, three net carbs, and 100 calories.
- In July 2020, Conagra Brands, Inc. commemorated the summer with the introduction of greater than two dozen novel products. More people are cooking and consuming at home owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, and Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Healthy Choice®, and Snack Pack® are among the brands bringing novel items to market to meet evolving consumer requirements. The novel items from Conagra Brands will be hitting store shelves this summer.
For more Food and Beverage Market reports, please click here