The global Regtech market is expected to grow to the CAGR of 48% by 2018-2020. Leading banks HSBC, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan spends over $ 1 billion annually on Regtech. Banks are switching to be data driven company that is the biggest driving force to adopt Regtech along with AI. Regtech is not dealing with regulatory obligation effectively but also reduce the associated cost and risk.
What is Artificial Intelligence in Regtech?
Regtech is application of technology to address regulatory challenges in finance sector. Regtech uses cloud computing technology through SaaS software to comply with businesses efficiently by reducing the cost. Regtech works in collaboration with financial companies along with regulatory bodies to share information. Regtech allows banks to boost their responsiveness to regulatory change. It aims to automate the process of compliance for financial services. AI in Regtech is using potential of computer to recognize pattern or making prediction with the help of technology in regulatory compliance.
What are the applications of Artificial Intelligence in Regtech?
AI can be used to automate the information and news discovery for KYC requirements onboarding, event driven refresh and remediation. By using customer’s internal policies, AI automatically constructs corporate ownership structures, discovers beneficial owners, and in minutes filters all relevant entities and persons for regulatory, reputational and financial risk. AI can monitor traders and understand their behavior and raises alarm when they perform something out of character. AI is playing major role by quickly assessing the large algorithms to protect from fraudulent cases. AI is used in modelling, scenario analysis and forecasting, particularly “stress test”.
Market Research and Market Trends of Artificial Intelligence in Regtech:
- Suade, one of the leading Regtech provides a platform that keeps banks in line and up-to-date with the latest prudential requirements without bank’s disruption.
- Identity Mind Global Provides anti-fraud and risk management services for digital transactions by tracking payment entities
- Sybenetix, is used for trade surveillance context to analyze trading activity. It detects unusual behavior too. Another, Algo Dynamix, strengthens risk services by detecting disruptive events and anticipating price movements in advance.
- Robo- advisor keep monitoring on the events, stocks, bond and price trend according to user’s requirement which help them in making suggestion regarding which stock needs to be sell or buy. They play very important role in risk management, speech recognition, network security access to big data etc.
- Artificial Intelligence in Regtech is allowing companies to cut down their cost, automate their process and reduce the chances of error.
Who are the Major Players in Artificial Intelligence in Regtech Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Ayasdi, Regis-tr, cube and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market - Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market – Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market – By Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.2. Machine Learning
9.3. Deep learning
10. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market – By Operation Model (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Unsupervised Learning
10.2. Supervised Learning
10.3. Reinforced Learning
10.4. Semi-supervised Learning
11. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. AML (Anti money laundering)
11.2. Risk Modelling
11.3. KYC Regulations
11.4. Employee Surveillance
11.5. Case Management
11.8. Documentation and Audit
11.9. Automated Trading
12. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of North America
12.3. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Costa Rica
18.104.22.168. Rest of South America
12.5. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
12.7. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. South Korea
13. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.5. Company 4
16.6. Company 5
16.7. Company 6
16.8. Company 7
16.9. Company 8
16.10. Company 9
16.11. Company 10 and More
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market - Appendix
18. Artificial Intelligence In Regtech Market - Methodology
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends