Due to constant improvement in the data recovery and cloud as a preferred storage the market of Disaster Recovery Software is seeing the growth. The compatibility of Data Recovery Software with different cloud service provider will broaden the market for more advanced raw software’s with complete solution.
What are Disaster Recovery Software?
Disaster Recovery Software provides business continuity operation and recovery in terms of outage by natural or manmade. The main aim of the disaster recovery software is to recover and restore the data in virtual or physical environment to their pre-disaster state in minimal time and with hassle free. The loss of data can be recovered through Disaster Recovery Software as it re-installs the data and software in new machines and configure them with appropriate setting and preferences. It is widely compatible with storing the data in cloud environment.
What are the applications of Disaster Recovery Software?
The continuous increase in data generation is making the companies to look for data recovery software as the loss of data can affect the function of organization. To secure the data, organizations are opting for cloud based data recovery software from where the data can be recovered and restored. The application of Disaster Recovery Software are Public Sector, Health care, Business and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Disaster Recovery Software:
- The unexpected event in the organization can cost the organization in terms of data loss and comprehensive information. The disaster recovery software enables the real time operational picture across the enterprise. The disaster recovery software is not similar to backup software as it re-install the data and software in different machine. Where as in backup software, it ensures that data is restored in a particular path so that it can be restored if data is lost. The disaster recovery software usually is incorporated in cloud storage as it make easier to extract the data from any server and can continuously stores the data automatically removing the barrier for manual storage.
- The Disaster recovery software provide the backup storage on premise or in cloud storage. The cloud storage provide services through Data Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) for replication and hosting of physical and virtual servers of third party such as Amazon web services, Google cloud, Microsoft Azure and IBM.
- One of the current trends in the Disaster Recovery Software are adoption of cloud services by enterprise customer, Merger and acquisitions of enterprises and data centric architecture will move from virtual centric to cloud. The enterprises are shifting their existing data backup to cloud provided by the cloud service vendors. As cloud service providers are providing many advantages than traditional backup storage with competitive predictable pricing thus reducing the cost of investment and procurement. The merger of disaster recovery software vendors with cloud service providers has affected the hardware backup industry as consumer are changing their base of storage. The availability of storage of data in cloud and disaster recovery software at single platform is making it trend among the enterprise customers as they can leverage the whole services at one platform. Thus reducing the chances of procurement of two different services with variable cost for each service.
Who are the Major Players in Disaster Recovery Software Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Veritas, Zerto, Infosystems Organization and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Disaster Recovery Software Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Disaster Recovery Software Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Disaster Recovery Software Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Disaster Recovery Software Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Disaster Recovery Software Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Disaster Recovery Software Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Disaster Recovery Software Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Disaster Recovery Software Market – By Protection Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Continuous Data Protection
220.127.116.11. Real Time Block Level Replication
18.104.22.168. No Performance Impact
22.214.171.124. Journal Based Any Point-Time Recovery
126.96.36.199. Enterprise Scalability
188.8.131.52. Storage Savings
184.108.40.206. Ransom ware Recovery
8.3.2. Traditional Data Protection
9. Disaster Recovery Software Market – By Backup Storage (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Hardware based (On-premise)
9.2.1. Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
9.2.2. Public Cloud
10. Disaster Recovery Software Market – By Environment (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11. Disaster Recovery Software Market – By Replication (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Oracle Database
11.2. Microsoft SQL
12. Disaster Recovery Software Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Public Sector
13. Disaster Recovery Software - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.1. Disaster Recovery Software Market - North America Segment Research
13.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
13.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.2.2. Revenue and Trends
13.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
13.3. Disaster Recovery Software - South America Segment Research
13.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.4.2. Revenue and Trends
13.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
13.5. Disaster Recovery Software - Europe Segment Research
13.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.6.2. Revenue and Trends
13.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
13.7. Disaster Recovery Software – APAC Segment Research
13.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
13.8.2. Revenue and Trends
13.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
13.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
13.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
14. Disaster Recovery Software Market - Entropy
14.1. New product launches
14.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
15. Disaster Recovery Software Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
15.1. Market Share Analysis
15.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
15.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
15.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
15.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
15.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
15.1.6. Best Practises for companies
16. Disaster Recovery Software Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
17. Disaster Recovery Software Market Company Analysis
17.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
17.4. Infosystems Organization
17.5. Company 4
17.6. Company 5
17.7. Company 6
17.8. Company 7
17.9. Company 8
17.10. Company 9
17.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
18. Disaster Recovery Software Market -Appendix
19. Disaster Recovery Software Market -Methodology Premium
19.1. Research Methodology
19.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
19.1.2. Industry Databases
19.1.4. Company News
19.1.5. Company Annual Reports
19.1.6. Application Trends
19.1.7. New Products and Product database
19.1.8. Company Transcripts
19.1.9. R&D Trends
19.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
19.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends