K-12 Education market is expected to have a stable CAGR of approximately 2.1% in the United States. Most of the funding for K-12 education is provided by state and local sources. According to the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), the states fund about 47% of public education whereas the locals fund about 45% for the same. With the advances in the education technology and improved accessibility to quality education is one of the factor driving the K-12 education market in the U.S. The number of education startups is now increasing at an exponential rate. It has been estimated that around 37% of the education startups are working on expanding K-12 online education market.
Market Research and Market Trends of U.S. K-12 Education:
- One of the trends in K-12 education in the U.S is blended learning. It is the combination of traditional teaching and digital approach which is beneficial for students as well as teachers. With the development in technology, various educational apps aid the educators to easily reach out to students who might require extra help and assistance in their learning process.
- As the new generation is attracted by technology, eBooks are on the rise in the market. The traditional textbooks are now made available in digital formats. This helps the students to avoid carrying heavy books and access any text book on their tablet or kindle reader. The use of e-Books is being preferred as the digital material is far more affordable than the traditional textbooks.
- Charter schools and online schools is a new trend that is rising in the U.S. In many populated areas, classes are of maximum capacity and the teachers are not able to meet the needs of the individual child. Thus, parents are seeking for alternative educational programs such as charter schools to fit the needs of the children and make their own choice for education. Charter schools are gaining popularity as this choice has made a difference in some children in regard with their academics and co-curriculum, who were otherwise put into less than optimal education situations.
Who are the Major Players in U.S. K-12 Education Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are K12 Inc, Pearson, White Hat Management, American Public Education and several others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. U.S. K-12 Education Market Overview
2. U.S. K-12 Education Market Executive Summary
3. U.S. K-12 Education Market Landscape
3.1. Market share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. Product Share Analysis
3.2.3. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.2.4. End-Users Analysis
4. U.S. K-12 Online Education Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Challenges
4.3. Market Restraints
4.4. Attractiveness of U.S. Higher Education Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threats of Substitution
4.4.4. Degree of Competition
4.4.5. Threats of New Entrants
5. U.S. K-12 Education Market - Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Suppliers and Distributors
5.3. Pricing Analysis
5.4. Product/Market life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Regulation Analysis
6. U.S. K-12 Education Market – By School
6.4. Online Home School
6.5. Online Public School
7. U.S. K-12 Education Market – By Grade
7.2. Elementary (1-5)
7.3. Middle School (6-8)
7.4. High school (9-12)
8. U.S. K-12 Education Market – By Method
8.1. Blended/instructor led training
8.2. Computer/web based training
8.3. Text books/self-study material
8.4. Video/audio recording
8.5. Simulation based training
9. U.S. K-12 Education Market – By Model/Platform
9.2. Big Data & Analytics
9.3. LMS / Virtual Learning Environments
9.4. Other complex Models
10. U.S. K-12 Education Market – By Discipline
10.3. Social Studies
10.6. World languages
10.6.1.3. Functional Language
10.7. High School Electives
10.7.1. Personal Finance
10.7.2. Health Science
10.7.3. Digital Photography
10.7.4. Web Design
11. U.S. K-12 Education Market – By Funding Agencies
11.1. U.S. K-12 Ed Banks
11.2. Public Organization & Associations
11.3. Private companies
11.5. VCs and Angel investors
11.6. Publication companies
12. U.S K-12 Education Market – By End –User
12.1. Ed-tech companies
12.2. Educational institutions
12.3. Online courses
13. U.S. K-12 Education Market Entropy
13.1. New Product Launches
13.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs and Partnerships
14. U.S. K-12 Education Market Company Profiles
14.2. American Public Education
14.3. Company 3
14.4. Company 4
14.5. Company 5
14.6. Company 6
14.7. Company 7
14.8. Company 8
14.9. Company 9
14.10. Company 10
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights