The global corporate training market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period 2018-2023. The rising costs of instructor-led, classroom-based training is one factor in the increased use of eLearning. Also, the need for continuous, life-long learning has gradually driven its growth.
What is corporate training?
Corporate training refers to a system of professional development activities provided to educate employees. In simple terms it is referred as corporate education to train their employees on specific aspects of their job processes or responsibilities which are designed in-house. Corporate training includes certification of professional skills, skill building services, standardized quality content development and delivery.
What are the major applications for corporate training?
Organizations are now taking advantage of various digital tools such as a standardized classroom-based, instructor-led framework, for a new kind of learning experience. These tools make training interactive, virtual, mobile, and available on-demand by the student. A Learning Management System with robust capabilities can help a company build a training library, to ensure that employees are prepared with the skills and knowledge to meet current and future challenges.
Market Research and Market Trends of corporate training
- HR learning software is the most popular corporate training option for the companies this year. Most of the corporate companies are now preferring online HR modules to train their employees about the company regulations and rules. According to industry experts, companies are now interested in improving their HR technology. Furthermore, HR learning software has turned out to be an essential component in most of the corporate training regimens.
- Interactive video-based learning which feature interacting with students online, have live instructor, geographically diverse setting is now been preferred by most of the companies as it is cost effective and an easy way to train their employees. Basically, this is an instructor-led class that can accommodate live learners in different locations, without the need of on site arrangements.
- Millennial generation estimated to project employees by 2025, grew up with mobile phones, laptops, and social media, so they expect the same type of access to technology at work. Besides, they don’t prefer classroom learning instead they prefer training which is online and is accessible when and where they need it.
Who are the Major Players in corporate training market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Global knowledge, IIL India, IMD, Allencomm, Simplilearn, Velociteach, Bizlibrary, Degreed, Litmus etc.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Global Corporate Training Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Corporate Training Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Corporate Training Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Corporate Training Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Corporate Training Market - By Method
6.2.1. Blended training
6.2.2. Instructor led training
6.2.3. Web-based training
6.2.4. Micro learning
6.3. Hybrid training
7. Corporate Training Market – By Type
7.1. Brand Training
7.2. Compliance Training
7.3. New Employee Hire Training
7.4. Sales Training
7.5. Safety Training
7.5.1. Eye Safety Training
7.5.2. First Aid
7.5.3. Food Service Safety
7.5.4. Hearing Protection
7.5.5. Construction Safety
7.5.6. Hazmat Safety
7.6. Product and Services Training
7.7. Technical Skills Development Training
7.8. Soft Skills Training
7.8.1. Communication Skills Training
7.8.2. Presentation Skills Training
7.8.3. Problem Solving Skills Training
7.8.4. Leadership Skills Training
7.8.5. Time Management Training
7.8.6. Ethics Training
7.8.7. Teamwork Training
8. Corporate Training Market – By Industry
8.1. IT &Technology
8.7. Consumer Electronics
8.8. Financial services
8.9. Business & Professional services
9. Corporate Training Market - By Geography
9.1. North America
9.1.4. Rest of North America
9.2. South America
9.2.7. Costa Rica
9.2.8. Rest of South America
9.3.9. Rest of Europe
9.4.4. South Korea
9.4.8. Hong Kong
9.4.9. Rest of APAC
9.5. Middle East& Africa
9.5.2. South Africa
9.5.3. Saudi Arabia
9.6. Rest of Middle East and Africa
10. Market Entropy
10.1. New Product Launches
10.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. IIL India
11.7. Company 7
11.8. Company 8
11.9. Company 9
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights