Nonrelational Database Management systems Software (Nonrelational DBMS) Market - Forecast(2023 - 2028)
Non Relational DBMS Market Overview
“Non Relational Database management System market – Forecast (2021-2026)”, by
IndustryARC covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the
Floating solar farm market.
By Type: Solution, Services.
By Organization Size: SMEs, Large Enterprises.
By Deployment: Cloud, On Premises.
By End User Industry: BFSI, Media, IT and Telecom, Healthcare, Retail, Education and Others.
By Geography: North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico), Europe(Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others), APAC(China, Japan India, South Korea, Australia and Others), South America (Brazil, Argentina and others), and ROW (Middle East and Africa).
- The Cloud model is expected to have a major growth during the forecast period 2021-2026 owing to its use in mobile, web, adtech and many other related applications.
- Key market players such as Oracle Corporation and Amazon Web Services contributed with major shares in the database management market in 2020, which helped in fuelling the market growth in North America region.
- With large industries facing problems for storing their massive amounts of data, adoption of cloud database systems can help them majorly in successfully managing sensitive company information systematically.
Non Relational DBMS Market, By Deployment
Non Relational DBMS Market Segment Analysis - By Organization Size
Large enterprises held the largest share in the Cloud Database Market in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% through 2021-2026. Large enterprises are majorly opting for private cloud databases based on No SQL implemented storage thereby ensuring security along with additional benefits including reduced infrastructure configuration, management overheads and so on. Enterprises can use the cloud virtualization solutions, tools and databases to develop their cloud based applications and solutions. The rising usage of databases as a virtual image machine will further drive the market. Forbes has stated that 83% of enterprise workloads will be in the cloud by 2020 thereby creating a wide range of opportunities for the NoSQL Database and Document Database Market. It has also stated that in 2019 alone, 30% of all the IT budgets were allocated to the cloud computing thereby contributing to the market share. However small and medium scale enterprises are analyzed to have highest growth rate during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Non Relational DBMS Market Segment Analysis - By End Use Industry
IT and Telecom held the major market share in the Non reelational DBMS Market in 2020 and is also analyzed to grow at highest CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period 2021-2026. Document Databases are majorly deployed in IT industry majorly owing to the advantages such as high scalability, low cost and accessed through cloud platform. Moreover, the increasing demand for IoT and adoption for database as a server is contributing to the overall IT industry. Adding up to these factors, deployment of NoSQL database reduces the IT complexities and operational costs. It helps in creating Virtual machine images as well. Further the employment of big data management in BFSI applications is also analyzed to boost the market for No SQL implemented storage in DBaaS solutions during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Non Relational DBMS Market Segment Analysis - Geography
North America is expected to have a major growth in the global Non Relational Database Management System market during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026. The presence of key players such as Oracle Corporation, IBM and Microsoft are acting as major drivers for the growth of Non Relational Database Management System market. Oracle contributed for a major share in the cloud database market during 2020, thus adding to the growth rise in the U.S market. Increasing demand of cloud computing by large enterprises can also help in fuelling the market growth for DBMS market.
Non Relational DBMS Market Drivers
Supports low latency applications
The rising demand of Non Relational Database Management System systems are growing due to overcoming problems faced by relational database systems. The Dynamo DB by Amazon is helping to trigger the market growth of Non Relational Database Management System systems due to its use in low latency applications. Investments of fast growing businesses and various enterprises towards the Non Relational Database Management System due to their high demands towards a highly flexible and scalable system to support heavy critical workloads. Increasing demand towards cloud database systems provide a low, latency access of data such as in mobiles, web, gaming and others are expected to make a huge shift in the market growth during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Increasing storage capacity
With rapid technological growth, there is rise of structured as well as unstructured data in the market. Large enterprises as well as small scale businesses, both require a flexible database to store their huge amounts of data securely. With the adoption of cloud database systems, industries are able to store their massive amounts of data efficiently as cloud offers high storage capacity. More storage capacity means more data can be accommodated within the cloud platform, cutting the storage costs of physical infrastructures. This acts as a major driver for the market growth of Non Relational Database Management System, along with high flexibility and performance.
Non Relational DBMS Market Challenges
Non Relational DBMS Market Landscape
- In February 2020, Couchbase launched fully manageable database service called Couchbase cloud for enterprises. This cloud database service will help the customers to retain full control on their data using their own virtual private cloud. As per company claims, this database service will be providing support to multiple cloud providers and offer multiple pricing options regarding user’s infrastructure consumption.
- In October 2019, Alibaba Cloud had collaborated with Mongo DB which helped China to get access of authorized MongoDB service This partnership was made by Alibaba in order to provide customer management support for current and future MongoDB versions with bug fixes. As stated by CEO of Mongo DB, this new partnership with Alibaba had helped it to establish its database service in a new market and also got selected in the list of top three cloud providers.
For more Information and Communications Technology related reports, please click here